Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls (1404 Views)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help Me. My Puppy Is Suffering From Paralysis (pics) / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
I've been following this pet section for years. Gaining and learning from lots of broad minded pet lovers (can keep mentioning lots of names tho but wont be necessary,just keep up the good work)advice to issues.

So I decided to officially join this platform cos I can't afford to loose the 4th dog within a space of 4 months.

This is the issue: My puppy (3 months) as been staggering, cant keep its balance and falling for days now.....pls advice.

Thanks so much in anticipation
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by rumenase(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
this one pass me make I call some big men

cc: greene66 prodegee arcbay and the other bosses them

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by eyescue(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you have not given the puppy a complete dosage of Triple, then its under the attack of pavo virus and chances of surviving the virus is very low.

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by LilSmith55(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
The puppy don take McDowell

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
drunken master things

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let's see the dog..mayb it's just nutrition issues...but if the dog is healthy and this just started a couple of days...I smell parvo..dat nasty son of bittch has taken so many dogs from their owners..I stand to be corrected though

Has it started loosing appetite??

What's the stool like in the past few days?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Scrooge(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dehydrated?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by royalshepherd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
You said your dog has been staggering and falling for days. it's nice you brought this issue up as a clean dog lover that wants the best for his dogs and don't want to loose anoda lovely friend but, you should have posted it here as early as day one and get opinions and answers or could have contacted your vet. there are many things that can make your dog stagger and it being 3days I believe there's another symptom or something associated with the staggering that you can pin point and drop here sef so we all can have a better lead. I'll leave it at this end so those good with canine issues can have their say and we all learn. Hope your dog gets well....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by donshaize(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bro... It should be parvo but am no vet
U said uve lost 4 different dogs within 4 months dat makes it more likely to be parvo but am still no vet
I read that wen u loose a dog to parvo u shouldn't be in a haste to get anoda cos it's likely d virus is still around u should disinfect the surroundings and wait a couple months b4 getting another

I think u should see a vet asap and good luck with ur pup

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks so much for all the inputs. I will visit a vet doc ASAP. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Greene66: 4:24am On Sep 04, 2017
rumenase:
this one pass me make I call some big men

cc: greene66 prodegee arcbay and the other bosses them

Bro this one pass me too o

I never see am before. Na only adult I know say dey stagger.
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by royalshepherd(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Bjaycool:
Thanks so much for all the inputs. I will visit a vet doc ASAP. God bless you all.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
royalshepherd:

Good luck and keep us posted.

hi bosse, av been to the vet doc today
was told the dog is having neurological issues and medication/treatment has begun.

she's been sleeping all day, I guess its due to the injections given. woke once thou..and I quickly fed her after which she resumed her sleep.

anticipating quick recovery because I can't wait for her to start grabbing my feet and my sis and mums shoe in the house again.

thanks so much, your contributions prompted my visit to the doc

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
hi bosses, av been to the vet doc today
was told the dog is having neurological issues and medication/treatment has begun.

she's been sleeping all day, I guess its due to the injections given. woke once thou..and I quickly fed her after which she resumed her sleep.

anticipating quick recovery because I can't wait for her to start grabbing my feet and my sis and mums shoe in the house again.

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by royalshepherd(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bjaycool:

hi bosses, av been to the vet doc today

Great...
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
hi bosses, my dog is now sound and healthy. and doing all activities she used to.
After 7 injection and daily oral medications by the doc.
my Skyler is back!
thanks all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by donshaize(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bjaycool:
hi bosses, my dog is now sound and healthy. and doing all activities she used to.
After 7 injection and daily oral medications by the doc.
my Skyler is back!
thanks all!!!
good 2 hear bro (drop picture)
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Skyler

Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by iannathan(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Bjaycool:
I've been following this pet section for years. Gaining and learning from lots of broad minded pet lovers (can keep mentioning lots of names tho but wont be necessary,just keep up the good work)advice to issues.

So I decided to officially join this platform cos I can't afford to loose the 4th dog within a space of 4 months.

This is the issue: My puppy (3 months) as been staggering, cant keep its balance and falling for days now.....pls advice.

Thanks so much in anticipation

Did you Deworm him recently? and what breed.
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
iannathan:

yeah...dewormed before and after treatment it's a GSD
Re: Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls by Bjaycool(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
iannathan:

yeah...dewormed before and after treatment it's a GSD

(1) (Reply)

Quality GSD Puppies For Sale / Our Planned Future GSD Mating. / Check Out This Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.