Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Happens After Death?” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Death?” (227 Views)

What Happens After Death? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens After Death?” by unitypeace: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Within the Christian faith, there is a significant amount of confusion regarding what happens after death. Some hold that after death, everyone “sleeps” until the final..... Find answers.... Read More......

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self. Read More, Find answers...... click .... http://www.beforegodanswer.com/forums/topic/the-main-ingredient-in-effective-prayer/#

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

Re: What Happens After Death?” by lomprico(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ur body starts rotting
Re: What Happens After Death?” by MightySparrow: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Before opening the sites, every human knowledge about after death is mere speculaction. No accurate knowledge of the subject matter. No book I have read gives me any a clear reason for me to believe their claims. Before you crucify me, I am a Christian and I believe the Bible record on it but a little is taught about it leaving more questions than answers.
Re: What Happens After Death?” by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Consciousness will cease to exist, so this also means you will cease to exist. Your body will decay and the primary things that define you (your memory and unique gene) will be gone.

In short, NOTHING!
Re: What Happens After Death?” by Julivas(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Judgement , which will lead to eternity either in God’s Kingdom or satan's kingdom.
Remember , spirit never die.
Therefore, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour today and enjoy your eternity in God’s kingdom.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Every Day Devotion / **** Family Over Everything ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.