Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. (1559 Views)

Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by Jenna1(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
So what do you think about this?? Elton John has stated publicly that Jesus Christ was gay. I could have put it in entertainment but I doubt it would raise as many eyebrows there. I put it here because most religions denounce homosexuality and yet some are non religious, so it could go either way here. I don't know myself. When I go in the end maybe me and Christ can have a chat about that one! Ha ha!!

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Jesus+Christ+Elton+John/2594173/story.html
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by GODSON2009(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster
im suprised you find anything elton john says seriously apart from his perverse sexual orientation,he has been publicly known to have been on the verge of a nervous psychological breakdown several times,including the time he was raving and ranting at reporters at the airport e.t.c
so are you really expecting any christian to seriously now comment on elton john's statement,an old man who is not mentally balanced and boderline certified,who's career is seriously fading off into the abyss of z list celebs and in desperation looking for an headline grabbing comment to push him back into prominence,
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by Mikaela: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
HAHA ! Well Elton John's got the gay radar. If he thinks jesus was gay, then he probably was. LOL !
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by Jenna1(f): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hmmm! So much for love your neighbor eh, son!! Is that a Christian attack I see here!! Lmao!! Whatever, Elton is entitled to his opinion and beliefs. It wouldn't twist my religion or belief either way if Jesus was gay thats the difference between you and I. You hate in Jesus name but my Jesus is love, not finger pointing at someone weaknesses. Stay blessed godson! grin cool
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by Jenna1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

HAHA ! Well Elton John's got the gay radar. If he thinks jesus was gay, then he probably was. LOL !

Love this!! Too funny!! tongue grin It's like looking in the mirror at what else I would say about it!! Peace and love!!
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by GODSON2009(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mikaela:

well,there would have been a fair chance of agreeing with you if jesus christ was actually alive physically and walking around today unless you are saying or elton john is saying he lived 2000 years ago to see jesus christ's mannaresms e.t.c
would you agree you were agy if elton john says so?
Jennasmiley:

Hmmm! So much for love your neighbor eh, son!! Is that a Christian attack I see here!! Lmao!! Whatever, Elton is entitled to his opinion and beliefs. It wouldn't twist my religion or belief either way if Jesus was gay thats the difference between you and I. You hate in Jesus name but my Jesus is love, not finger pointing at someone weaknesses. Stay blessed godson! grin cool
its not a christian attack,unless you can pull me out on any of my comments that was an outright lie?
is elton john's sexuality not perverse?
was he not on a nervous breakdown?
when last did you hear of him career wise?
when last did he release a single or album?even the late michael jackson was more relevant career wise before his unfortunate demise
in view of his unprovoked ranting against reporters,some unguarded comments against people e.g against madonna e.t.c isnt that the actions of an unbalanced individual?
Jennasmiley:

Love this!! Too funny!! tongue grin It's like looking in the mirror at what else I would say about it!! Peace and love!!
who is being subjective now?
Re: Britsh Musician, Composer Elton John States Publicly That Jesus Christ Was Gay. by Jenna1(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Godson, it's clear to you that I don't have to pick on the man because he made a statement like such. The only question I have about it, is, does he really believe it or is he just trying to tick off mean(self rightous) Christians??

Other than that question his statement doesn't rock my world, religion or belief. I think now adays if you want to find a gentle, smart, compasionate man, he's gonna be gay!! aha!

Again with your insults only, no I don't think Elton is what you say, I believe everyone is like you say! No one can get through life without being able to bounce back from trouble. The difference being, gay or not, he still had the courage to say what he did. I actually admire him for that~! grin cool tongue

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua / Kidnappers Shoot Bishop, Kill Driver / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.