Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who Are These People? Question Of The Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are These People? Question Of The Day? (412 Views)

Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] / What Are These People Doing (pics) / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These People? Question Of The Day? by ako1tse: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
What sort of nurse screams at a woman going through labour? Yes, I had the sex and yes it was nice, how is that any concern of yours? Let alone a concern at my point of delivery?

Yes Doctor, I came for treatment and no, I am not going to keep my questions away, if you are not sound enough to answer every single thing I ask you regarding this then you are not fit to be here in the first place.

I know this is your laboratory madam but please don't think you have a right to get cranky if I show fears about how the test is being done, I have the right to do so!

Like that is not enough, this one is trying to guilt trip a patient that the bed sheet is soiled. It is a medical facility, you should expect it to happen often, get on with it and stop being a nag.

Like it is not bad enough that the doctor made a pass at you, his hospital nurse will give you attitude when you just want to be out of the place.

Keep on asking poor people to bring detergents, disinfectants and morning fresh from home after they have been billed for treatment, how wicked can you get?

Finally, you manage to get out but need to clear at the pharmacy and those ones just decide to discuss last night's television show.

Who are these people?
Re: Who Are These People? Question Of The Day? by pappy4real(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
sad truth about bitter experience people face in our medical facilities...

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage!!! / Everyone Needs A Relationship - See Why / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Another Man Set To Wed Two Women In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.