Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,562 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer (714 Views)

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors / Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! / Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer by RALPHOW(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
RALPHOW:
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who called for the murder of police last year in the name of Islam, while invoking the Quran, has made a public announcement of regret. He once declared:

“Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children, while white folks give the killer hamburgers.

“Death is sweeter, than watching us slaughter each other, to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Yes, death is sweeter.

“The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, ‘Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain.’ Retaliation is a prescription from God, to calm the breast of those whose children have been slain.

“So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

Now:

Reflecting on his inevitable physical death, leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, 84, declared in a controversial video recording Tuesday that Jesus will save him from the grip of death despite his organization’s creed that there is only “One God whose proper Name is Allah.”

Today while on a radio show, a caller brought this to my attention and saw this as being a signal that Farrakhan is moderating his previous harsh stands. While no one can judge another’s intent, Farrakhan’s latest words cannot be deemed as a new direction for the Nation of Islam, a virulently anti-Semitic and anti-white hate group.

Farrakhan apparently now regrets his past anarchist calls for 10,000 volunteers to stalk and kill white people, his demonization of Jews as violent and the killers of Jesus:

So I say to the devil. I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but me, you can’t have.

His declaration, however, does not erase what the Nation of Islam represents. The Nation of Islam has a long record of anti-Semitism and anti-white racism. It is good news that Farrakhan appears to regret his former teachings, but chances are that his latest words will be not taken seriously and his previous words will continue to dominate the culture of the Nation of Islam, which fuels Black Lives Matter and serves as a recruiting station for Sunni Muslim jihad groups.

“Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer, Says Devil Can’t Have Him”, by Leonardo Blair, The Christian Post, August 25, 2017:

Reflecting on his inevitable physical death, leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, 84, declared in a controversial video recording Tuesday that Jesus will save him from the grip of death despite his organization’s creed that there is only “One God whose proper Name is Allah.”

The declaration came the same day Farrakhan was shown visiting Bishop Larry Trotter, longtime pastor of Chicago’s Sweet Holy Spirit Church, who was hospitalized last Wednesday with a “serious illness” following a trip to Israel.

“I thank God for guiding me for 40 years absent my teacher (Elijah Muhammad). So my next journey will have to answer the question. I’m gonna say it,” Farrakhan teased briefly in the clip before declaring: “I know that my redeemer liveth.”

“I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death yet death will not afflict me,” he continued.

The official creed of the Nation of Islam blends teachings from the Quran and “the Scriptures of all the Prophets of God.” Even though the Nation of Islam also claims to believe in the “truth of the Bible” the religious group also believes the Bible has been “tampered with” and reinterprets Scripture to avoid “falsehoods.”

In the clip shared on Tuesday, Farrakhan appears to repent for the things that he has been teaching.

“So I say to the devil. I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but me, you can’t have,” he declared.

The Christian Post reached out to the Nation of Islam for comment on the video Friday and was directed to Farrakhan’s official spokesperson, Richard Muhammad, editor of the Final Call newspaper. A message left with a representative of the publication for Muhammad was not returned. Other Nation of Islam officials contacted for this report also promised to provide a response to explain what Farrakhan meant in his comments but they did not respond by press time.

The Nation of Islam believes that Allah “appeared in the person of master W. Fard Muhammad, July 1930; the long-awaited ‘Messiah’ of the Christians and the ‘Mahdi’ of the Muslims,” according to their website. Very little was known publicly, however, of the obscure “Messiah,” according to a 1974 Chicago Tribune report.

“The Black Muslim movement came into being around 1930. Its first apostle was Wallace D. Fard, or Wallace Fard Muhammad, a salesman of silks, incense, and perfumes in the Detroit ghetto who is remembered variously as a light-skinned black man, a light-skinned Arab, and a white man,” the report said.

The last man to see Fard alive was his successor and Farrakhan’s teacher, Elijah Muhammad.

“Few can tell at this point, since Fard has not been seen since 1934 when he took off in an airplane from the Detroit airport. The man who saw him off, by his own testimony, was Elijah Muhammad [born Elijah Poole, the son of a Georgia Baptist minister], who assumed Fard’s mantle and mission,” the report said…..

Report: "Palestinians" to give US ultimatum on "peace process"
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInDiggBlogger PostDeliciousStumbleUponDiasporaEmailPrint
Follow me on Facebook

Filed Under: United States Tagged With: Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam
COMMENTS

terry sullivan says
September 1, 2017 at 11:38 am

he has earned a double tap–perhaps mossad?

WPM says
September 2, 2017 at 3:36 am

If is saying the Jesus is God ,the other Moslems will have a duty to do the double tap as per instructions of Allah Mohammed sock puppet.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who called for the murder of police last year in the name of Islam, while invoking the Quran, has made a public announcement of regret. He once declared:

“Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children, while white folks give the killer hamburgers.

“Death is sweeter, than watching us slaughter each other, to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Yes, death is sweeter.

“The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, ‘Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain.’ Retaliation is a prescription from God, to calm the breast of those whose children have been slain.

“So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

Now:

Today while on a radio show, a caller brought this to my attention and saw this as being a signal that Farrakhan is moderating his previous harsh stands. While no one can judge another’s intent, Farrakhan’s latest words cannot be deemed as a new direction for the Nation of Islam, a virulently anti-Semitic and anti-white hate group.

Farrakhan apparently now regrets his past anarchist calls for 10,000 volunteers to stalk and kill white people, his demonization of Jews as violent and the killers of Jesus:

So I say to the devil. I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but me, you can’t have.

His declaration, however, does not erase what the Nation of Islam represents. The Nation of Islam has a long record of anti-Semitism and anti-white racism. It is good news that Farrakhan appears to regret his former teachings, but chances are that his latest words will be not taken seriously and his previous words will continue to dominate the culture of the Nation of Islam, which fuels Black Lives Matter and serves as a recruiting station for Sunni Muslim jihad groups.

“Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer, Says Devil Can’t Have Him”, by Leonardo Blair, The Christian Post, August 25, 2017:

The declaration came the same day Farrakhan was shown visiting Bishop Larry Trotter, longtime pastor of Chicago’s Sweet Holy Spirit Church, who was hospitalized last Wednesday with a “serious illness” following a trip to Israel.

“I thank God for guiding me for 40 years absent my teacher (Elijah Muhammad). So my next journey will have to answer the question. I’m gonna say it,” Farrakhan teased briefly in the clip before declaring: “I know that my redeemer liveth.”

“I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death yet death will not afflict me,” he continued.

The official creed of the Nation of Islam blends teachings from the Quran and “the Scriptures of all the Prophets of God.” Even though the Nation of Islam also claims to believe in the “truth of the Bible” the religious group also believes the Bible has been “tampered with” and reinterprets Scripture to avoid “falsehoods.”

In the clip shared on Tuesday, Farrakhan appears to repent for the things that he has been teaching.

“So I say to the devil. I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but me, you can’t have,” he declared.

The Christian Post reached out to the Nation of Islam for comment on the video Friday and was directed to Farrakhan’s official spokesperson, Richard Muhammad, editor of the Final Call newspaper. A message left with a representative of the publication for Muhammad was not returned. Other Nation of Islam officials contacted for this report also promised to provide a response to explain what Farrakhan meant in his comments but they did not respond by press time.

The Nation of Islam believes that Allah “appeared in the person of master W. Fard Muhammad, July 1930; the long-awaited ‘Messiah’ of the Christians and the ‘Mahdi’ of the Muslims,” according to their website. Very little was known publicly, however, of the obscure “Messiah,” according to a 1974 Chicago Tribune report.

“The Black Muslim movement came into being around 1930. Its first apostle was Wallace D. Fard, or Wallace Fard Muhammad, a salesman of silks, incense, and perfumes in the Detroit ghetto who is remembered variously as a light-skinned black man, a light-skinned Arab, and a white man,” the report said.

The last man to see Fard alive was his successor and Farrakhan’s teacher, Elijah Muhammad.

“Few can tell at this point, since Fard has not been seen since 1934 when he took off in an airplane from the Detroit airport. The man who saw him off, by his own testimony, was Elijah Muhammad [born Elijah Poole, the son of a Georgia Baptist minister], who assumed Fard’s mantle and mission,” the report said…..

Report: "Palestinians" to give US ultimatum on "peace process"
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInDiggBlogger PostDeliciousStumbleUponDiasporaEmailPrint
Follow me on Facebook

Filed Under: United States Tagged With: Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam
COMMENTS

terry sullivan says
September 1, 2017 at 11:38 am

he has earned a double tap–perhaps mossad?

WPM says
September 2, 2017 at 3:36 am

If is saying the Jesus is God ,the other Moslems will have a duty to do the double tap as per instructions of Allah Mohammed sock puppet.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/nation-of-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-declares-jesus-is-his-redeemer
Re: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer by immortalcrown(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
The era of Change.

The world is full of wonders.
Re: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Praise to God.

We shall still be observing sha

2 Likes

Re: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
a

(1) (Reply)

These Are Signs That You Are Under A Spell (1). / See Why Royalty Christian Centre Is Our Church Of The Week / Meet My God In Typical Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.