Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (914 Views)

I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now / Someone Sends Mosque Terrible Christmas Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Ojiniman: 3:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 04, 2017
You know there are all kinds of hearing aids on the market that will help enhance your hearing ability. Have you consulted with a Doctor to try to obtain one?
Re: ... by Ojiniman: 4:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Remisol:
You know there are all kinds of hearing aids on the market that will help enhance hearing your ability. Have you consulted with a Doctor to try to obtain one?

Thank you for your gently words.

I have lived in hospitals due to this problem. In fact in now hate hospitals and the smell of medicine because of it. Hearing Aid? The first thing the doctors will trying to do is to force my ear drums to heal via a bombardment of expensive Antibiotics...I mean the kind that costs 1000 naira per drink.

Yes, sir... the wounds in my ears have refused to heal for 22 years and i live with pain day and night ... learned to ignore it.

Like I said, my condition is of spiritual origin not physical and so it resists medical cure.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Ojiniman:

Thank you for your gently words.

I have lived in hospitals due to this problem. In fact in now hate hospitals and the smell of medicine because of it. Hearing Aid? The first thing the doctors will trying to do is to force my ear drums to heal via a bombardment of expensive Antibiotics...I mean the kind that costs 1000 naira per drink.

Yes, sir... the wounds in my ears have refused to heal for 22 years and i live with pain day and night ... learned to ignore it.

Like I said, my condition is of spiritual origin not physical and so it resists medical cure.

I guess I somehow missed the wound in the ear part. If antibiotic isn't working, that means the wrong antibiotic is being prescribed. Did the So call Doctor culture the wound to see what organism is growing? 'Cos only after that is done can you start looking for solution. The antibiotic isn't working either because the wound isn't caused by a bacteria or the wrong class of antibiotic is prescribed.
Re: ... by Ojiniman: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Remisol:

I guess I somehow missed the wound in the ear part. If antibiotic isn't working, that means the wrong antibiotic is being prescribed. Did the So call Doctor culture the wound to see what organism is growing? 'Cos only after that is done can you start looking for solution. The antibiotic isn't working either because the wound isn't caused by a bacteria or the wrong class of antibiotic is prescribed.

Between 1996 and 2000 and attended 6 different hospitals, 2 native doctors and countless churches. Like I said, no stone was left uuturned by father but he is dead now and its just me, an adult but not quite due to this problem. You got a point though, if i had the money, the heart and opportunity, I would go to the US for treatment at least.

But I don't have any of that now so as the Americans would say, I'm screwed.
Re: ... by ipobarecriminals: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Remisol:
You know there are all kinds of hearing aids on the market that will help enhance hearing your ability. Have you consulted with a Doctor to try to obtain one?
forget hearing aid.Majority of HA are fake/substandard. I believe the OP have sensorineural hearing impairment.The only aid that can fix this type of problem. is cochlear implant and it is very expensive(U may wish to visit Dr simeon Afolabi of BSA)"Mind u,i dnt work for him"I have knw him for 25 yrs now".As for the spiritual aspect of this, anoint urself,ear.U may wish to visit other prophet apart from that one.All will be well
Re: ... by Ranchhoddas: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Have you tried MFM?
Re: ... by Ojiniman: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Have you tried MFM?

Please, kindly explain the term....MEM
Re: ... by Ojiniman: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
forget hearing aid.Majority of HA are fake/substandard. I believe the OP have sensorineural hearing impairment.The only aid that can fix this type of problem. is cochlear implant and it is very expensive(U may wish to visit Dr simeon Afolabi of BSA)"Mind u,i dnt work for him"I have knw him for 25 yrs now".As for the spiritual aspect of this, anoint urself,ear.U may wish to visit other prophet apart from that one.All will be well

Sighs....

So tired. If this wasn't my life I would advice the person to give up!
Re: ... by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ojiniman:

Please, kindly explain the term....MEM
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
They are specialized in handling cases of this nature.
Re: ... by Ojiniman: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
They are specialized in handling cases of this nature.

My late father took me to one such church Ojo cantonment Borracks, Lagos. That was the year this thing started....1995

Lots of prayers and not effect for over a month. I was in great pain then, and so we went back to the hospital.

Even now, if I wanted to try any such thing I would need someone to accompany me and do the talking... see things through and even help me with the fervent prayers this thing demands...a wife is still what i need. my relative are useless. I've thought this thing through eriously. I would do better with someone by my side.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

We are saying the same thing. Cohclear implant is a surgical device that help ppl,that are deaf or hard of hearing , hear. Hence why I said " hearing device". But, his problem isn't even that. He said he's got a wound that seems to never heal.
Re: ... by Venica(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ojiniman:
Hi

First things first. I am a nairalander of old standing but chose to open a new email to make this post knowing fully well how terrible people can be particularly here on nairaland.

You see, my problem is rather odd. too odd but the solution seems so simple and yet so impossible as well.

I have suffered from a strange hearing ailment nearly 22 years. This thing destroyed my life and still won't let me be. It hit me while I was about to travel overseas for university education and life has been a daily struggle since then. I'm 37 now and still hopeless but i refuse to give up and so in addition to trying all other things, here I am setting up a thread with an anonymous identity which will shield me from the insults of insensitivity Nigerians and yet offer me the rare opportunity of finding that solution to my problem.

My problem is this... I have a wealthy uncle who has sworn that my father's family will not prosper. Unfortunately, i am the first son and so was a prime target of so many spiritual attacks right from a young age. And this eventually led to my situation.

When my parents were alive, i was taken to all kinds of hospitals and churches to kind a solution to my hearing problem which by the way is partial not total. But it is enough to make make it difficult for me to hear normal conversation and so though I hear things like a shout or car horns or even spoken words in raised voices now and then, I can hear normally.

With the death of my parents six years ago, I find myself alone and under so much pressure that suicide seem a blissful escape. But i refuse to choose that path for 3 reasons.

1. My uncle who deafest my father must not defeat me even with all the charms in this world at his service.
2. Everywhere I go, prophets keep telling me that my destiny is very bright, far greater than that of my uncle and God says it must be found.
3. I'm a fighter not a quitter

With the death of my parents, I now live alone in a one room apartment in Lagos and I barely manage to pay the rent because as you may guess, getting a good job is so hard for me it is impossible. I can't even get a laborer's job cos of this hearing issue. When my father died 5 years ago, i was lost and without help (I lost my mother at very young ago). I visited a church where I was asked to sleep over night that God would give me a talent to help me live and earn an income. I did and in a short time I discovered this talent and found that it had the ability to shoot me to fame on a world wide basis. In fact it is doing so now but too slowly as it requires which investment in capital which i do not have at all.

Now two different prophets have told me that if i want to see the end of my problem i should get married to a God fearing woman who will help me. Incidentally, both prophets come from the same church where God gave me my talent in one night. One of those prophets is a women.... member with the gift of prophecy.

But do I need a prophet to tell me to get married? I'm 37 and I feel the loneliness everyday. Even in my current business, I need the help of a woman who has my interest at heart you know .. help me take phone calls and meet people on my behalf... things i cannot do due to this hearing problem. She can even do more for me in this business where a second opinion is always required. Because of the absence of even little capital and a helper I'm making peanuts instead of good money.

But there something even bigger!

This talent I am talking about is just a small part of the main one which is connected to my destiny, my mind and my unusual intelligence. I can hit peak in a year but i can't do it alone. I've tried and failed. I said to myself ... i will make the money and marry the most beautiful woman there is but in over ten years of trying i failed. The loneliness, the frustration, bitterness of life... its just much a combination and then the pressure form my home.

I have set up this thread here on Religion section because of the nature of the solution to my problem.

I have been told directly by the prophets to try my best and marry but only to a God fearing woman who will boost my faith and fortify me to attack my problem correctly. The same voice that told me God would give me a talent 5 years ago told me now that if i get married, i will start seeing changes in 3 month and life will never be the same again.

How I need your help
Those churches and those mosques you attend, that's where the God fearing women are both those brought up correctly and those seeking God's help but more importantly, the number of single ladies who go church are so many now. In my condition and in the little corner of Laos I live in, i cannot just start storming every church and mosque in search of women! But it doesn't just end there... you see quite a few times over the years I've seen a woman and my inability to communicate spoils things for me. The last time this happened was four years ago... auniversty graduate from UNI-IMO. It was a disaster that put me off wooing women for good.

The woman I marry must have to be approached careful on my behalf and the foundations laid for me... I have come to realize this only too well. I have quite a few relatives but they do me more harm than good so I'm all alone and If i don't get help soon, I'm finished.. there is no hope or streetlight in my heart anymore and it is by that frustration that i have come here.

Are you the overseer of a church or just a member? Are you aware of the high number of women looking for husbands now? Funnily enough that is the solution to my problem but she must be truly God fearing and not a pretender.

If you will help me in some way, good heart that you are, then please contact me via the email below..

omegastar293@gmail.com

My main means of communication si whatsapps but i cannot drop my number here since i want to remain anonymous.

They say one man's meat is another man's poison, how true. But then beggars can't really be choosers. My only requirements in a women is that she be above average build and somewhat independent.

Thank you.

Oh my God. I never knew there someone like me out there. I thought am the only one with this shameful condition. is like am reading my story written by another person. Jesus!!!!
Re: ... by Venica(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
am so sorry op. I understand what you have been through cause I have been there too. By God grace, our ear will hear in perfection as it was meant to be in Jesus name Amen
Re: ... by Samsimple(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
God is in control

(1) (Reply)

Use Of POS In The Church; Godly Or Ungodly? / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix / The Largest English Israeli Newspaper Talks About Pastor Chris' Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.