Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,657 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix (895 Views)

Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) / Photo Of T. B Joshua Carrying Rice To Be Shared To His Village People In Akoko / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by sarrki(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
TB Joshua during an outreach to help the less privileged.

This is what Is called selfless leader

God Bless you sire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by TRADELYN: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
By their fruit you're shall know them.

Not all this shoki and Yahoo Yahoo boiz pastor

Please no one should Quote that particular verse

"Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm"
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by HeyCorleone(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is piety..

Apart from all Catholic religious, this is the only man of God I have regard for in this country. He dresses very simple. Very humble man. He's always giving. Always distributing. Hardly is he ever on the news for any reason other than those aforementioned.

I feel "Daddy G.O" and the rest should take a cue from this. Not every time talking about money for this and money for that. I don't believe you must build schools before you can impart on the lives of people.

This man is doing more than all those G.Os combined together.

God bless his soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Yeligray(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
By their fruit you're shall know them.

Not all this shoki and Yahoo Yahoo boiz pastor

Please no one should Quote that particular verse

"Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm"
judge not so that you won't be judged
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Homeboiy: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
This pix came out in 2010

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by sarrki(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is piety..

Apart from all Catholic religious, this is the only man of God I have regard for in this country. He dresses very simple. Very humble man. He's always giving. Always distributing. Hardly is he ever on the news for any reason other than those aforementioned.

I feel "Daddy G.O" and the rest should take a cue from this. Not every time talking about money for this and money for that. I don't believe you must build schools before you can impart on the lives of people.

This man is doing more than all those G.Os combined together.

God bless his soul.

God bless you too sire
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
more anointing sir, none pastor wife, none of his children is the next of kin to church I mean ordained pastor from heaven for children. baba I tap from your glory, leave those mockers that's its juju. all what i know is that you have been doing this work since I was born and I know ask myself I haven't seen any juju man that bails till this time now I realise ur anointing is special

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by sarrki(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yeligray:
judge not so that you won't be judged

By their fruit we shall know them

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Ebios(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
No matter the hatred, jealousy, etc l love this man die for his humility, philanthropy, etc...

Haters,l dey house.Come....

l go just run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Evablizin(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
TB Joshua always the best. I pray God Almighty open the eyes of his town people to see they're missing out.

God bless you more Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by HermesParis: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
I respect and genuinely love this man.

Pple who always bad mouth this man are the real enemy of the church. I always tell pple, if this man is fake claim he is, why then is he waxing strong amidst the opposition? why as God not exposed him for several years he as being in the ministry??

Sir, continue to impart the world. Sooner or later, we would know those that are truly His.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Desyner: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
TB Joshua during an outreach to help the less privileged.

This is what Is called selfless leader

God Bless you sire
Your interpretation of "selfless leaders" is what I call religious sentiments. I like to inform you that Oyedepo did more when Canaanland was being constructed but never put up the picture for the world to applaud him.
The bible tells us not to let the left hand know what charity the right is doing.
I am sure that scripture is there to help gullible people like you who follow eye service and easily go astray.
Pictures like these is why people enrich themselves by crook and still buy public acceptance with a fraction of ill-gotten wealth.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Fribery: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
i love this man.. Very simple and not after worldly things..

An example for other M.O.G to follow..
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by Fribery: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Desyner:
Your interpretation of "selfless leaders" is what I call religious sentiments. I like to inform you that Oyedepo did more when Canaanland was being constructed but never put up the picture for the world to applaud him.
The bible tells us not to let the left hand know what charity the right is doing.
I am sure that scripture is there to help gullible people like you who follow eye service and easily go astray.
Pictures like these is why people enrich themselves by crook and still buy public acceptance with a fraction of ill-gotten wealth.

i dont know why you brought Oyedepo into this..
If you know or have gone to Tb Joshua church you will know he does this regularly not for camera.

i have never gone to his church before but people i know that have hone say the same thing.
sometimes commend the good in people.. you dont sound like a christian..
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by barnabas91: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
i wish to attend his church some day. I love this man so much, because of his love for the less privileged.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Grains On His Head To Help The Less Privileged;pix by ScienceWatch: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
This man is truly a powerful example to the world.

Mat 12:28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is now with you.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

(1) (Reply)

Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. / Evang Iyke Oriaku Call For Prayer As His Life And Ministry Seem Threatened / Wonder:Fireball Falling Through Lagos Skies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.