Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan (2200 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by Eka111(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that a Muhammadu Buhari look alike is the one currently parading himself as the president.

Kanu also ordered IPOB members to burn Nigeria to the ground if he is ever arrested by the Nigerian government. He claimed that the government hired a look-alike Sudanese man named Jubril to come and stand in for Buhari.

The IPOB leader made the allegation in a video footage which surfaced online on Sunday, September 03, 2017. In the footage, Kanu when addressing some IPOB supporters alleged that the man posing to be President Buhari was brought to the country after extensive surgery. He said: “The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan. After extensive plastic surgery they brought him back.

The person was taught Buhari’s mannerisms and he came back deceiving all of you. I can stand and prove who I am but Buhari cannot do the same thing. He cannot deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.”

He faulted the Sun newspaper for publishing a report which claimed he was on the run. The IPOB leader said the worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest him.

“The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me. I will break the zoo into pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the 17th of next month for my court case. There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We take the battle to our enemies. You are under oath and... Continue reading..

Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Hm
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2017
I will wait to watch the video before I believe. All these bloggers wan use Kanu sale market
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by Dilijingsly(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Nwodosis:
I will wait to watch the video before I believe.
doubting thomas
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by medolab90(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by baski92(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Oga ade, if you no get anything to do go read your book. Than to dey post fake news here
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by Valro(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2017
I used to like this guy,till I realised he talks too much.
Re: The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan by Mynd44: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2017

(1)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu - Yahoo! / Video: Benue's Gov. Ortom Names Killer Herdsmen In Interview With Deutsche Welle / Nigeria Might Never See A Legend Like Nnamdi Kanu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.