Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,495 members, 7,975,014 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Easy Technique That Lowers Anxiety And Stress Hormones - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Technique That Lowers Anxiety And Stress Hormones (349 Views)

Scientists Develop Technique That Can ‘turn Back’ Ageing Clock By 30 Years / 7 Best Drinks That Lowers Blood Sugar And Support Weight Loss / Five Deadly Habits That Lowers Your IQ (intelligent Quotient) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Technique That Lowers Anxiety And Stress Hormones by realestyomi(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Do you ever struggle with things like distraction, insomnia, easy weight gain or energy crashes? I sure have, at various times. From talking to lots of people about their health, I’ve realized probably all of us have these symptoms to some degree. I’ll explain how your mind can be a trigger for many of these symptoms and how you can help it work better.

I’ve proposed that most of our modern symptoms can be traced back to the stress response. This response was a good thing when we lived like cavemen and cavewomen, but in the modern world, it gets set off far too often in situations in which it is no longer helpful. If we can keep this stress response in check, we will feel happier, have better relationships and fewer health issues.

As hard as we try to manage the many events around us, our mind alone can be one of the biggest triggers of the stress response.

It's Normal To Be Fearful

Imagine your great, great, great (1,000 more greats) grandmother roughly 20,000 years ago. She is fast asleep near a fire when she hears a branch break from the dark forest nearby. She could assume it was something harmless (like the wind) and go back to sleep, or she could feel fear and panic and alert the rest of her tribe to a possible predator.

Those who panicked easily felt more stress, but also survived better and produced easily-panicked offspring, like us.

Mark Twain said:
http://9jahealth.com.ng/easy-technique-lowers-anxiety-stress-hormones/

(1) (Reply)

Find Essential Exercises To Lose Weight FAST / All You Need To Know About Monkeypox - Domoinfos / Your Health Is Our Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.