Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,803 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo (38242 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Mbediogu(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
nero2face:
...and still ur forefathers refuse to let the East go and stay alone, we don't condone evil, only people like you argue on who is more evil than the other, at least we don't hire armed men to guide the cemetery in our place, we don't deal on body parts like ur brothers in DE west, we don't wear Bomb to de church /mosque, yes we're not perfect, but we know we're better off,

He was killed by ifa priests and badoo boys from Shagamu. God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by benjsniper33: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:

Sharaaaaaaaaaap!!!
Typical Yoruba hypocrisy.
U will be quich to come here and type trash.
When ur own house is on fire..
You didnt come out to say this trash when BADDO BOYS where rapping and killing families in a brutal manner in Yorubaland

Everyweek we read atleast 3news of ritual killings happening in YORUBA land
Yet u wont come here and type trash.

everyweek We read news of human RITUAL DENs uncovered in YORUBA LAND..

Yet u will disappear on thise topics.
Wen its other people will crawl out from ur hole to spew trash!!

Ah..nice one there. Haha..

Emm....we know you can speak English thanks to western education *claps*

*Point of correction Yoruba is not a Land it's a country inside a country. In essence I mean the concept of Land does not appeal to our ethnic grandeur.

*This means our level of development and ethnic expansion has a long time ago exceed the "Land" thing.

* You cannot tag a region that contributes 60% revenue to the Nigerian GDP as a land. Is Las Vegas a land? No

* Although we have localities, cultural lands and suburban centers, majority of the Southwest region of made up of Towns, Provinces, Cities , islands and Metropolis .

* Ibadan boasts of being the largest cities on West Africa and you are still calling the Yoruba region a Land? Haba..

* Now to the point, yes like all regions in not only Nigeria but in the world , There are bad eggs in the Yoruba region also. but what sets us aside from other regions in Nigeria.

The ability for the people to combat evil within themselves. You can see as people of Ikoyi And affected areas mounted volunteered manhunt and vigilante against the baddoo miscreants. Although im against jungle justice but it was instrumental in putting fear in the minds of the miscreant, eventually making them flee and abandon their activities. At the End. Of the day Normalcy and security prevailed. Why? THE PEOPLE'S WILL TO STAND UP AGAINST UNJUST ACTIVITIES THAT THREATENS THEIR COMMON PEACE AND WELLBEING

** Talking about Skull Mining, all regions are guilty of it. The the furore about ritual killings in the southwest doesn't exempt other regions from such heinous practices. The difference is that the people of the southwestern region are assisting the security forces in exposing these so called "Skull Miners" this s a form of whistle blowing and i think thats one of the characteristics of a progressive society.

* Stop being an hypocrite ,no one is pure. Ibos also mine skull. Infact they mine it on a massive scale to the extent that they openly Bragg about it. Go to ibo land and you will see every nools and crannies dotted with shrines. Everyone knows Okija Shrines. The iboman love for money has made ritual killings rife in "Iboland". I rest my case .

* We should not exclusively apportion a problem to a particular group of people or ethnic group if we haven't extricated ourselvs from the tangles of our own problems.

*If you want to contribute some clothing first take a look at what youre wearing. Even those with integrity will not point a finger of blame.

***One Nigeria***

2 Likes

Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
In my opinion, there are 3 angles to this death, and the 3 could possibly be in a bid to settle some scores:

1. Church politics.

2. Sexual compromise on the part of the priest.

3. Financial misappropriation on the part of the priest.

Be that as it may, none of the 3 justifies the killing of a fellow human. This is sheer wickedness and it's highly condemnable!
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
pharmzy:

Lol. I was expecting this. An average Yoruba man is so afraid of an Igbo man. They envy an Igbo man's adaptability, ambition and hardwork. Hence, success. Granted, a Yoruba man will not do drugs in dubai , Malaysia or india because they are not even there in the first place. They don't have the balls to even try to make a living in the south east. They only revolve around lagos- ogun- osun - Oyo and back to Lagos. They are afraid of trying new things. The Igbo's are buying all their lands in lagos, developing them and pushing them towards the neighbouring states because they still don't have money to rent. They've resorted to begging, talking and talking and talking and talking , then hating on the people that have given them a better life. I'm an Igbo man that stays in Lagos and I must say that mentally, a Yoruba man is the most backward of any tribe in Nigeria. WORK ON IMPROVING YOURSELVES and MAKE FRIENDS WITH AN IGBO MAN because YOU CAN LEARN ALOT!!
tell them
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by dragunov: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
nero2face:
...and still ur forefathers refuse to let the East go and stay alone, we don't condone evil, only people like you argue on who is more evil than the other, at least we don't hire armed men to guide the cemetery in our place, we don't deal on body parts like ur brothers in DE west, we don't wear Bomb to de church /mosque, yes we're not perfect, but we know we're better off,

Let me tell you a secret. My forefathers wisely asked your forefathers to drop what is now known as the ND off their map and they are free to go. But they stubbornly refused. Hence the war. Ok? You goons are making the same mistakes. And that is why we are sagaciously saying no. Drop the oil lands, which are not igbotic by the way, hold on to your laterite domain and try to find oil in them if you are lucky. With that, Biafra is all yours. And just so you know, it was one of your ancestors who stubbornly and greedily dismantled the then political structure, which was workable, and entrenched the structure that Gowon and subsequent Notherners( both military and civilian) have now loved so much and are unwilling to change from. Oni yeye!!!

1 Like

Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
pokipoki:

I never claimed to be an Igbo Man. Thank God i am not one either!!!!
Dude, no insult intended. You don't have the mentality to become one. Stay in your hole and don't think of leaving because there's an Igbo man waiting just outside. #scared kiss
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by dragunov: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
pharmzy:

Lol. I was expecting this. An average Yoruba man is so afraid of an Igbo man. They envy an Igbo man's adaptability, ambition and hardwork. Hence, success. Granted, a Yoruba man will not do drugs in dubai , Malaysia or india because they are not even there in the first place. They don't have the balls to even try to make a living in the south east. They only revolve around lagos- ogun- osun - Oyo and back to Lagos. They are afraid of trying new things. The Igbo's are buying all their lands in lagos, developing them and pushing them towards the neighbouring states because they still don't have money to rent. They've resorted to begging, talking and talking and talking and talking , then hating on the people that have given them a better life. I'm an Igbo man that stays in Lagos and I must say that mentally, a Yoruba man is the most backward of any tribe in Nigeria. WORK ON IMPROVING YOURSELVES and MAKE FRIENDS WITH AN IGBO MAN because YOU CAN LEARN ALOT!!

Oh yeah! That's the kind of arrogant mentality and dumb mindset that got your people in trouble in the North. They got killed like flys and its still happening. And yeah, Northerners hate you. Bacause you took them for granted. You took their hospitality for granted same as you have taken that of the Yorubas for granted. But you know the difference between the North and the SW? The Yoruba know the value of human life and hospitality. But when you mess up, rather than embarking on direct and frontal attacks, they talk to you. And if you continue in your arrogance, they get you down albeit in such a way that you may not be able know what or who hit you. Call it cowardice in your gorrila-baboon way of reasoning. But its effective. We call it smartness, cunning and sagacity. Its waaayyyyy better than chest-beating and jaw grinding like deranged chimps. The Northerners are way too straightforward and honest for all that. They treat you nicely and warmly. They accomodate you. Then as usual you arrogantly mess up. You buy up their lands, 'develop' them, push them out, call them lazy, insult them; and they start a frontal assault. Chase you out of their lands, take over your investments.

2 Likes

Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by nero2face: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
dragunov:

Let me tell you a secret. My forefathers wisely asked your forefathers to drop what is now known as the ND off their map and they are free to go. But they stubbornly refused. Hence the war. Ok? You goons are making the same mistakes. And that is why we are sagaciously saying no. Drop the oil lands, which are not igbotic by the way, hold on to your laterite domain and try to find oil in them if you are lucky. With that, Biafra is all yours. And just so you know, it was one of your ancestors who stubbornly and greedily dismantled the then political structure, which was workable, and entrenched the structure that Gowon and subsequent Notherners( both military and civilian) have now loved so much and are unwilling to change from. Oni yeye!!!
clearly stated, ur forefathers were just after the oyil money, still ur generation pretend they're just after de unity of Nigeria, I won't preach to convince you, biafra is not about oil, biafra is bigger than oil, oil is just an added resources in biafra land, I don't support war, but remember during the civil war, de biafra 2nd in command was from cross River State, biafra is not after oil, if am to advise u, I'd say you go back to your cocoa business and revive ur region... Afonja
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by ekhai(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

If you were not an asylum seeker who's taking refuge in the UK albeit illegally, you should have flown back to Nigeria to pick me up .

You think marrying a white doll is an achievement.... with that your darkened face, which white woman will release her kids to you to come to Nigeria?
You're out of your senses. You think everyone in the UK is an asylum seeker. Nigerians has no reason for doing that. I married from Ogwashiuku Delta state. An Assistant Director with the Fct administration. Pls mind your language. Yes my family lives in the UK.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by cumbak60: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
whiteeyes:
what evidential conclusion do I need for God's sake! Evil glaringly stares you in the face, yet you deny it's existence

The fact that I do not condone with the evil that emanates from the South east does not mean I deny my roots. does not also mean that I'm devoid of such acts replicated in other enclaves.

Read right and don't release words from your vocal or acoustic cavity simply because our identities on this forum has been graciously veiled.

I bow out!
Sounding like an emotional scum. Who is denying the murder? Branding an entire region, as evil, for the murder of one man is not double standard in your sight? Giving your cohorts the needed backup to label the South East evil should not be condemned abi undecided Just fuvck off. You disgust me.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by SojiCash(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rip padre evil doers will theirs
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by SaiNigeria: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
ekhai:
You're out of your senses. You think everyone in the UK is an asylum seeker. Nigerians has no reason for doing that. I married from Ogwashiuku Delta state. An Assistant Director with the Fct administration. Pls mind your language. Yes my family lives in the UK.

You too should mind your language.... threatening to pick me up just because I expressed my self and you are expect me to clap for you Get lost dude!!!

You are an ordinary assistant director and you are making noise and threatening everybody like you are the sole administrator of the state.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by SaiNigeria: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
ekhai:

You too should mind your language.... threatening to pick me up just because I expressed my self and you are expect me to clap for you Get lost dude!!!

You are an ordinary assistant director and you are making noise and threatening everybody like you are the sole administrator of the state.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
dragunov:

They treat you nicely and warmly. They accomodate you. Then as usual you arrogantly mess up. You buy up their lands, 'develop' them, push them out, call them lazy, insult them; and they start a frontal assault. Chase you out of their lands, take over your investments.
Lol. There he goes. Don't misplace ambition for arrogance, my brother. Is it a taboo for a Yoruba man to buy properties in the North or south east? Is it a taboo for a Yoruba man to at least preserve the lands their ancestors left for them? Don't you think its easier from financial point of view to build companies or set up a business on a land inherited from your fore fathers? Instead you cash in on them, share the money, tattoo your skins, bleach your skins and go back to three of your favourite professions- begging, working for an Igbo man and talking. Few yoruba people that have been able to MIX are quite sucessfull but majority are still confined to their south west states. And yes, an Hausa man will not kill a Yoruba man in the north because they don't live there.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by franklingud(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP padre.
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by dragunov: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
pharmzy:

Lol. There he goes. Don't misplace ambition for arrogance, my brother. Is it a taboo for a Yoruba man to buy properties in the North or south east? Is it a taboo for a Yoruba man to at least preserve the lands their ancestors left for them? Don't you think its easier from financial point of view to build companies or set up a business on a land inherited from your fore fathers? Instead you cash in on them, share the money, tattoo your skins, bleach your skins and go back to three of your favourite professions- begging, working for an Igbo man and talking. Few yoruba people that have been able to MIX are quite sucessfull but majority are still confined to their south west states. And yes, an Hausa man will not kill a Yoruba man in the north because they don't live there.

So in that tiny little mind of yours, Yoruba don't own properties and investments in the north? You make me laugh niggah! Let me shock you. My grandma has plenty of landed properties scattered all over the North. And that is just an old timer. And niggah there are a lot of Yorubas in the North. Successful ones. And they don't go about bragging and showing off like a gang of baboons. That's why they don't get hated. You brag about owning companies.......so because you guys own shops all over the place does that now translates to owning companies.

Yorubas cannot buy lands in the East because you guys are hostile, inhospitable, dangerous and cannibals. How many people from any part of Nigeria have investments in your zone? News flash! None. Apart from a handful of mallams who sell debinu, oranges, coconut and suya.

And if Yorubas sell their lands, its because they have it in abundance, and if they are friendly and hospitable, unlike you guys, to sell to non indigenes then what's your gripe? You that have plenty of lands and still cannot stay and make good use of the resources there. You are deceiving yourself. Ambition..............ambition my foot. You guys are very arrogant and you are ingrates.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by dragunov: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
nero2face:
clearly stated, ur forefathers were just after the oyil money, still ur generation pretend they're just after de unity of Nigeria, I won't preach to convince you, biafra is not about oil, biafra is bigger than oil, oil is just an added resources in biafra land, I don't support war, but remember during the civil war, de biafra 2nd in command was from cross River State, biafra is not after oil, if am to advise u, I'd say you go back to your cocoa business and revive ur region... Afonja

Listen Clifford, even a day old fetus know that apart from the frustration of not being able to dominate other nations within Nigeria, you guys want control over oil. That is why you would not hesitate to conscript the ND in your laughable contraption called Biafra. The 'land of the melting butter'. We keep saying this, if you really wanna go you really can. Just forget about ND. And so you know, the resources in the West alone is enough to feed and sustain you and your coming generations. Just because we don't go about howling and growling like wounded gorillas about all of the resources situated in the West, you think its all about cocoa. There is nothing to revive because nothing actually died in the West. It is you who should revive your own region. What was it you guys were known for apart from consuming human flesh? Oh rubber?
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Ifine(f): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP father. God knows it all
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
dragunov:

So in that tiny little mind of yours, Yoruba don't own properties and investments in the north? You make me laugh niggah! Let me shock you. My grandma has plenty of landed properties scattered all over the North. And that is just an old timer. And niggah there are a lot of Yorubas in the North. Successful ones. And they don't go about bragging and showing off like a gang of baboons. That's why they don't get hated. You brag about owning companies.......so because you guys own shops all over the place does that now translates to owning companies.

Yorubas cannot buy lands in the East because you guys are hostile, inhospitable, dangerous and cannibals. How many people from any part of Nigeria have investments in your zone? News flash! None. Apart from a handful of mallams who sell debinu, oranges, coconut and suya.

And if Yorubas sell their lands, its because they have it in abundance, and if they are friendly and hospitable, unlike you guys, to sell to non indigenes then what's your gripe? You that have plenty of lands and still cannot stay and make good use of the resources there. You are deceiving yourself. Ambition..............ambition my foot. You guys are very arrogant and you are ingrates.
While you submit your CV in Oyo state only, remember there's another 35 more states in Nigeria where you can also do that. Oh forgive me, he's scared!!! I bet your landlord is an Igbo man and the company your seeking to be employed is owned by an Igbo man. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not now, then certainly later, if not by man, then certainly by God, for the victory of evil over good can only be temporary.

cry
I saw this quote way back in the early 2000 as a student of UNIBEN and I remembered the lines perfectly. It was from a book. Guy please remind me the book. Thanks.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by kikake: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not now, then certainly later, if not by man, then certainly by God, for the victory of evil over good can only be temporary.

cry

No Evil ever goes unpunished.

Whoever did this, for whatever reason, awaits the wrath of God on him and his generations unborn.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by IamSINZ(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Hian my state becoming more dangerous shocked RIP priest
Hmmm them kill priest na wa o sad

The police killed him, not the kidnappers.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
envoy17:
I saw this quote way back in the early 2000 as a student of UNIBEN and I remembered the lines perfectly. It was from a book. Guy please remind me the book. Thanks.

it was Dele Giwa who made this statement 2years before his demise
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by dragunov: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
pharmzy:

While you submit your CV in Oyo state only, remember there's another 35 more states in Nigeria where you can also do that. Oh forgive me, he's scared!!! I bet your landlord is an Igbo man and the company your seeking to be employed is owned by an Igbo man. A word is enough for the wise.
I am past submitting CVs niggah. And I am past paying rents. But come to think of it, is it a spare part shop or furniture shop or used cloth boutique or human flesh peppersoup joint that I am supposed to go and drop my CV? Niggah, are you this ignorant?

And just so you know, because of your arrogant perspectives and self aggrandizement, my friend's igbo tenant is not going to be allowed to renew his rents come october. As for me, I never even gave anyone of you guys a chance. Even when he offered to pay for 3 yrs. Chased him away like a dog. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by UCcrownboy: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
May His Gentle Soul Rest In The Bosson Of Thy Lord Amen'
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2017
dragunov:

I am past submitting CVs niggah. And I am past paying rents. But come to think of it, is it a spare part shop or furniture shop or used cloth boutique or human flesh peppersoup joint that I am supposed to go and drop my CV? Niggah, are you this ignorant?

And just so you know, because of your arrogant perspectives and self aggrandizement, my friend's igbo tenant is not going to be allowed to renew his rents come october. As for me, I never even gave anyone of you guys a chance. Even when he offered to pay for 3 yrs. Chased him away like a dog. Bwahahahahahaha!
Lol. Who dash monkey banana. Leave your parents house first!! Pls ask your friend to at least put a block fence around his dream house ( when he finally get one ) while we keep encroaching. Oyo state is next. But for the time being, keep lying, begging, submitting CVs in Oyo state and commenting on every thread that involves the igbo community because that's the much your designed to do. You will understand better after you've grown. I rest my case, son. Enjoy!!
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Lalas247(f): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

The police killed him, not the kidnappers.
It's still bad now sad why will they kill priest
Or was he messing with little boys That's the only sin that can lead to death, well in their circles anyway
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by IamSINZ(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

It's still bad now sad why will they kill priest
Or was he messing with little boys That's the only sin that can lead to death, well in their circles anyway

They mistakenly shot him when they were in pursuit of his kidnappers. The shiit is just told to the media because the kidnappers can't defend themselves.grin

I was barely 2mins away from where it happened.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Lalas247(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

They mistakenly shot him when they were in pursuit of his kidnappers. The shiit is just told to the media because the kidnappers can't defend themselves.grin

I was barely 2mins away from where it happened.
Oh seen
U made it out alive eh grin
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by IamSINZ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh seen
U made it out alive eh grin

It happened at a place called "Banana Junction" My dad has a house right on that street.
Re: Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo by Lalas247(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

It happened at a place called "Banana Junction" My dad has a house right on that street.
Only place I know there is Okigwe embarassed dunno anywhere else
I will ask my mama grin banana junction sounds like concrete floor not that brownish reddish sand grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested / Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.