Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Words On The Wall With S.o.sadeeq Isiaka - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words On The Wall With S.o.sadeeq Isiaka (313 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 / Words On The Wall With Sadeeq S.o Isiaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words On The Wall With S.o.sadeeq Isiaka by DaySpringTV: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2017
SASKIA NAUJOK A GERMAN WITH A NIGERIAN HEART

I met her in Lagos Nigeria, cause prior to that day my boss and mentor  earlier called to info me of the 3 days workshop for startups amongst femtrepreneur in tech, to me I resolved that I didn’t have a business with ladies having fun in the name of entrepreneurship stewardship the pictures I had in head was simple another pondermonium of fashionistic display, but u know nau, I had to step out the boss called so with my camera, tripod, mic and etc I came out ready to exhale the nativity of feminist craves,

Oh well here we at the woman FM at first and later to radio Nigeria towers in ikoyi oh well she spoke softly on radio alongside her friendhttp://www.dayspringtv.net/words-wall-s-o-sadeeq-isiaka/

(1) (Reply)

Then Talladega Superspeedway / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.