Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:18 AM

If You Think You Know About M Importation Business From Aliexpress Let Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Think You Know About M Importation Business From Aliexpress Let Meet Here (405 Views)

What One Needs To Know About M Gombe Perfumed Petroleum Jelly / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Know About M Importation Business From Aliexpress Let Meet Here by unifydworld: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
I really need to know best fastest means to import from aliexpress
I have heard about the following 3
The third party means
Free shipping
Paid shipping (very costly )

So what other ways have you been using to bring in your product from China to Nigeria
Kindly share it we be off help
Pls share your experience and details to me thanks or better off 08178703161 email evagrin9ja@gmail.com
Re: If You Think You Know About M Importation Business From Aliexpress Let Meet Here by beautygboel(f): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Please I am interested. Experienced persons come in

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Types Of Business Email You Need In 2017 / FCMB Dazzles At Ojude Oba Festival 2017 / Making Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.