Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,870 members, 7,966,249 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade (1064 Views)

Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters / Yemi Alade Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by Igboblog: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017

Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by NairalandCS(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Awon nuclear reactor. angry

1 Like

Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Queen of the short fat ugly girls you mean

with her puff puff shirt. lubbish

make I waka dey go my own

1 Like

Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by Igboblog: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
Queen of the short fat ugly girls you mean

with her puff puff shirt. lubbish

make I waka dey go my own
girls get problems sha. Why hating on your fellow lady?
Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by MhizzAJ(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Beautiful
I love her outfit
Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by Evablizin(f): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy
Wow pretty,decent dressing
Re: King Of Queens : Fans React To This Beautiful Photo Of Yemi Alade by Peter5694(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided undecidedSome girls ugly shaa...

(1) (Reply)

‘why People Called Me Prostitute’- Nollywood Star Omotola Speaks / The Wedding Party Actor, Enyinna And Niniola Gets Celebrated On TushMagazine / 10 Super Cars Owned By African Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.