Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,545 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) (22317 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Distressed Buildings In Alaba International Market / Building Collapses In Sango Police Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo State (Video) / Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by MirJay: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
pop
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Mjazzy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Naija my country where the law enforcement agents are above the law...

Check my Signature below to Invest with a company that trades in Pennystocks on the floor of the NewYork Stock Exchange(NYSE)
You ca Earn Bonuses in Cash,Cars And Apartment.
No need to Refer to Before you Earn(Recruitment is optional)

Minimum investment is $50

0=8=0=3=8=4=2=4=2=5=4
Contact me on geniuzme....at...gmail...com
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP ur reportage sef get k leg. Soldiers aren't d ones carrying out d demolition. D supposed owners decided to com with soldiers dis tym around afta previously failing with police and vigilante groups a couple of months ago.
The area isn't an army barracks as portrayed by d name. D area used to b filled with all kinds of joints until all d joints were demolished. People living in d area were asked to evacuate and even though d matter is still in court, d acclaimed owners came to continue with d demolition and d people have always fought back. D last tym dey came, one of their bulldozers was set on fire by youths

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
this are the confused govt that are in support of Paris accord, yet they are releasing soothe to the atmosphere. foolish country, foolish govt.
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by victorioushands: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
I thought they said it's "soldier go, soldier come; barrack remain?"

What's this nonsense - especially when the matter is still unresolved by the law of the country?
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Where is the demolished barrack?
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Udeh402017(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=60121150]is it only me that didnt understand this story? undecided

barracks residents and soldiers - i thought soldiers are the ones residing in barracks? undecided[/quoteIm As confused as u 're! undecided[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=60121150]is it only me that didnt understand this story? undecided

barracks residents and soldiers - i thought soldiers are the ones residing in barracks? undecided[/quoteIm As confused as u 're!
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by gcof(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
prosper21:
dis country is a jungle,coz zoo is always organized! dem no dy put lion for where goat dy stay inside zoo,but here in naija,everything dy togeda!
�������‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:
is it only me that didnt understand this story? undecided

barracks residents and soldiers - i thought soldiers are the ones residing in barracks? undecided
old barracks is meant for retired soldiers. Civilians and retired soldiers live in the suleija old barracks. The military authorities want to demolish the area. It's near the normal barracks where serving soldiers live. Comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Really
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by DLuciano: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:
is it only me that didnt understand this story? undecided

barracks residents and soldiers - i thought soldiers are the ones residing in barracks? undecided
I think it's the mammy market
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by monddy25(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
http://successhare.com/?r=112245 click and win shikena.
Re: Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) by Goodays(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
It was something else this morning at the old army barrack. I was on my to service my car in one of the mechanic workshop but was forced off by more than fifty soldiers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build A House On Swampy Land / EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / Documents Required For Property Transfer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.