Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes (21712 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
gateleo:
You guys want appointments in the zoo?......cry me a river.....
animal I don't blame you I blame you useless father who should have used condom than littering the already stinking zoo with a low animal like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
gateleo:

You can not get appointment in the zoo....so leave the zoo and get appointments in your bia-fraud... grin grin
but he should have appointed Hausa Fulani's to manage sambisa forest not nnpc which wouldn't exist minus the oil in Biafra land. no worry very soon avengers will resume in full force then I will know what the work of the appointees will be.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2017
franudi:
I love this man.
you ought to his isn't deferent from other of your brother in sambisa.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Hajardramadan:
the current situation of the country convince us to believe he does the appointment by been biased, whereas it might not be the same has we must have thought.

my suggestion is that you should ask questions from the accused before given verdict and his answer is gonna tell you his real motive for his actions.....

*just saying though*
it is better to remain silent and be thought stupid that to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. indeed you are a compound fool. why not ask shakau the reason for his action before declaring him a terrorist. I wonder which kind of animals we are in the same county with. I course the day I was created a nigerian
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Mccullum:
Igbo will continue to shout marginalisation until when this planet is ended... let them continue the politics of hatred... may be when APGA or PDP win the FG in future they'll quit complaining for awhile .
lgbos haven't benefited from nigeria since 1967 till now and despite the destruction of our land during the genocide we still rise above all in the zoo by sheer hard work. with or without the government of the zoo Igbo's are far more talented and destined than any other tribe in the zoo. think about that
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Oh no Mr. President Buhari and Arewa youths are the worse animals so they need too leave IPOB alone Biafra is ours not Arewa Nonsense. Ode. angry sad embarassed

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by nenajanek: 3:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Hardeysolution:
What have you done to change this country old man? We are not all stupid Sir. Things may not really look rosy but we know that good achievements pass through hardship. We also know that this present government has some flaws but that isn't a basis or foundation for your claims. You can't disintegrate the nation who gave you a senatorial seat that you achieved nothing. You should have your head buried in shame.

All of you are useless even Buhari!! You people should be role models but you're just being disturbed by influences of undertones. I'm not a fan of stupidity. I'm a fan of reality that leads to excellence. President Buhari is trying, but he's been driven by external and internal unrealistic influences like religion and tribe at the expense of one Nigeria.

Let's cooperate to wholeheartedly involve in changing this county all from all primary elections. We vote those they field for us. They might be wrong too.

Nigeria will be great again I tell you!! It may be long, but I'm sure it will be achieved

O boy, this country can never be great again. Trust me in this. The country is ruined and has no more hope. Can you see whats going on? Have you ever seen this country in this state? Buhari is not the first Northern president so its not quite about tribe and religion, it is about the person we voted for , his type of person is what STINKS across the nation. Even we Northerners are complaining...ask around.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by emeijeh(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2017
goshee:
you are as stupid as where you come from. who cares to know the man or his reliance in edo. I think he said something which you should have attacked. nonsense
It is relevance !diot
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by chuka5000(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

When they get served with their own medicine, all they do is whine like their sore püssies they are.

Just over two years ago, they administered this same treatment to others, today it is their turn..

God bless Seunmsg, the man who saw the future and cautioned them accordingly.

is southeast at the center? are PDP chieftains igbos? get sense nah.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by BanevsJoker(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
Who ever Hurt the Igbo's always pay with his or her own life check muritala Muhammad check adekunla
You forgot Awolowo.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by nnokwa042(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
BanevsJoker:

You forgot Awolowo.
na true yes yes
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by BanevsJoker(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
na true yes yes
When I read this, I immediately thought of Smeagol from Lord of the Rings. Yes, yes Precious.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Hajardramadan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
goshee:
it is better to remain silent and be thought stupid that to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. indeed you are a compound fool. why not ask shakau the reason for his action before declaring him a terrorist. I wonder which kind of animals we are in the same county with. I course the day I was created a nigerian

I'm not the type that abuse fellow beings , i would have love to tell you who you're.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by jobaltol: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Traditional Rulers' Meeting by jobaltol: 5:54pm
What I will do if I am buhari concerning the ipob agitation will be outlined below:
I will first call nnamdi kanu to debate for the secession of south east . The debate will hold on a neutral platform most likely the channels tv...later, i will tell them to vote for a referendum to leave nigeria..if they vote for it...i will then say that they should pay all the external and internal debts their states owed to the federal govt..
If they are successful...i will let them to vote again..if they still want to do so...then they will be called biafra region still part of Nigeria...with a clause that they will contribute 30% to the nigerian purse since it was nigeria's collective wealth that they used to develop rhe south east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / Nobody Should Attack Malian Herders In Sokoto – Miyetti Allah / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.