Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,977 members, 7,980,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ur First Day In A Chinese Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur First Day In A Chinese Restaurant (642 Views)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur First Day In A Chinese Restaurant by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
How was ur first day in a chinese restaurant like?
Re: Ur First Day In A Chinese Restaurant by CyberG: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
What is special in Chinese restaurant? I bet it is only a big deal in Naija where you have to have quite a bit of money to eat there? I will say that there is nothing special or remarkable in visiting a Chinese restaurant! Their food is just that: FOOD. Interestingly while they charge less than $10.00 for five different food items here, they will charge thousands of naira for their food in Naija!

By the way, why is this in the Romance section?
Re: Ur First Day In A Chinese Restaurant by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2010
It could be more romantic to girls it their guys take them to Chinese Restaurant rather than an eatery. Chinese restaurant is kinda different other restaurant here in Nigeria. I lie? Do u go to Chinese restaurant like u go to others?

(1) (Reply)

Marrying An Older Lady: How Advisable? / Watch The Bachelor? / What Are D Chances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.