Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Latest Nigerian Webblogs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest Nigerian Webblogs (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Webblogs by cosmas4u(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
Are you looking for a web blog that integrating social networking platform like facebook and twitter, then check out 9watchman.com. The group that created this site are calling on Nigerian youths and those interested in using social media to promote the Nigeria cultures and peoples as well as to report information in form of news or simply blog about Nigeria. Personally i think that the work of nairaland has not gone unnoticed for the last 5 years now. I imagine the situations where we have more bloggers and readers in Nigeria. You have information to give out but don't know how to, you create but don't know how to get it out from the box. Go to www.9jawatchman.com register and create your own blog and start blogging. They are offering a free reach featured social networking plateform for you to engage the members joined in your site. The offer is free and last till next three months. Dont miss this opportunity remember www.9jawatchman.com
They also offer professional site featuring the latest modern social networking platforms for schools, companies and organizations, in case you are looking something like that at a very affordable rate within three days. Dont mind me i am just a convert. I am already using their products.
please while registering tell them you got the information from nairaland from MECASH

Steps:

Register at www.9jawatchman.com
If you dont see option to create your own blog while registering your profile please send the admin mail to create a blog for you. Normally the process takes up to 24 hours on weekdays. You are in charge with you logo and adsence

Enjoy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Attended Uk Education Exibition That Hold @lagos & Abuja 22-26/02/2010? / Two In One Sim Card For Sale (uk&us Numbers) / Producing Recharge Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.