Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,213 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship (774 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship by vivalavida(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mary was single at 31 and she kept shouting on Facebook that marriage is not important for a lady and that those who are married are in bondage. At 34 she is now married and she is posting pictures of her and her hubby on daily basis. She keeps telling us her life revolves around her husband.

Jane asked her friend Julie whether it was financially okay for her to marry a banker. Julie said it was financial suicide because a banker earning 200k cannot afford you a decent life in Lagos. Jane listened to her and said no to the proposal from Ken. Two years after Julie married a secondary school teacher earning 70k. She earns far more than her husband and nobody is hearing about it.

Matilda was ranting on Facebook that she does not contribute money to run the home. She insisted it is the sole duty of the man. Many people liked her status update. Many who read her update prepared for showdowns with their husbands. Little did they know that Matilda's husband has been out of job for 10 months and she is the one feeding the family.

Don't let anyone control the narratives for you. Many people's opinions tend to hide their hurts. They will tell you what sounds like Waaoo but go behind to do the sensible thing. Your home will crash and they will still be in marriage and you will be wondering why. Control the narratives. The happiness of your home is more important than any Waoo idea you want to get from social media. Please stoop to conquer.����
# transferred

#Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship by mattiecute(f): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2018
True talk oo... This is actually sense making
Some mumu pple will not comman learn, they still be seeking advice from demons in human skin
But Op what is my name doing there na undecided
Re: Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship by vivalavida(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
mattiecute:
True talk oo... This is actually sense making
Some mumu pple will not comman learn, they still be seeking advice from demons in human skin
But Op what is my name doing there na undecided

Lol

Mathilda baby
Re: Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship by mattiecute(f): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
vivalavida:

Lol
Mathilda baby
winkwink
Re: Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship by vivalavida(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
mattiecute:

winkwink

Such a rare name

Sent u a pm

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Wait To Kiss Yvonne Nelson” – Actor Chris Attoh (PHOTOS) / i / Ladies Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.