Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video (44803 Views)

Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by ceeceeuwa: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2017
NorthSide:

Abeg, are you somehow related to NwAmaipke
You took it right out of my mouth...the guy is everywhere.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Pretty damsel
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by Lovintus2(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Okay

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by sobastical: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
some parents are really greedy
Allow her to enjoy her childhood

You're also greedy being FTC consistently. ..just joking lol
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by woye77: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2017
But the nigga is Muslim nah. Why is his daughter bearing Naomi ?
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by dingbang(m): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2017
In modern countries, parents like Ayobami Peller can control the kind of sites her daughter visits on her phone. Its just a simple technology.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by greatseed: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Isn't this the girl pedophiles are after? I hope she survives those demons with all these exposure!!! undecided
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by Praiseamazing: 4:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

some parents are really greedy

Allow her to enjoy her childhood

Do u ave brain at all, she is 11
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by Diso60090(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Shina Peller what does it take to be your in-law

I for like book this girl for future use.
Bring 3 of your sister head
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by burakado17: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Child abuse.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by 9jaBloke: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2017
I just streamed the video. Lots of 'I can do it...you can do it', a bit forced too. The lyrics made lots of sense though and she's not without talent. With the right grooming, she'll go places.

Not bad at all. Keep it up girl
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2017
sobastical:

You're also greedy being FTC consistently. ..just joking lol

lol don't worry I will dedicate some to you.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
billycayana:
I love her new music video with nnamdi Kanu

Omo, you're fiendishly beautiful. Wicked human being.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by sobastical: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

lol don't worry I will dedicate some to you.
I don't want jor, lol
Good morning
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by activistjohnny(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2017
free2ryhme:

you love music so much, na now your morning reach abi undecided

but you get time to comment on NL at this time. go and sleep my friend
hMmmmm why you dey beef me now. Well I love replying to peoples comment. It is part of me dude. Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by activistjohnny(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Shina Peller what does it take to be your in-law

I for like book this girl for future use.
book her if you can afford it.
Re: Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video by activistjohnny(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cc lalasticlala day don break. Let my people see new talent springing forth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.