Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,838 members, 7,966,116 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (36757 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by laliga01: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:
Who is she today please? grin she still dey irrelevant... . And Bros before I forget, you gon gon, who are you?

Lolx...Nigga, you be Savage.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by UncutSk(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who are these folks?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
darlenese:

Gifty has the flattest ass I've ever seen, I watched her in BBN, anything u see on her pix, is either photoshop or fake ass.

but she is very pretty facially.

Ahn ahn! Go to her instagram and see her pictures! Her ass looks big o shocked
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by stevecantrell: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Then you didnt do anything at all...
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Afritop(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
This gifty will like like prick die o.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by shevy878: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
she don bcm the Bad Girl to Special.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by darlenese(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ahn ahn! Go to her instagram and see her pictures! Her ass looks big o shocked

it's fake. as fake as her accent.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Tiredoffakeshit: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:
Who is she today please? grin she still dey irrelevant... . And Bros before I forget, you gon gon, who are you?

Dude u got me grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy angry grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by emerged01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
He helped but he never mentioned how she helped him shine his Kongo
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Maj196(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
List er achievements oga
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
darlenese:

it's fake. as fake as her accent.

Fake as in......she went for surgery or she is wearing nyansh grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by JaneYave(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cholls:
my brother thanks for your mentorship and she can with another ladder
Abi o o o.Let d mentoring continue,help another
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Surulady: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
U made her who she is,someone made u who u are like is like that grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by JaneYave(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
This guy is too good.Please keep helping.You are a blessing to Nigerian ladies.That part that he opened her instagram,snapchat and twitter is funny,what a worthy achievement!

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided

Beauty without brain is nothing

Gifty upon all ur beauty na dis guy u dey follow when ur mate dey follow people with private jet.

U should be ashamed of urself
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by lilyheaven: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamademorlar:
So we should now fry water or what? ... Attention seekers
Ask him o,
I opened Twitter, I opened this,
Soooo?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by MENTORCH(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:

Lmao
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamademorlar:
So we should now fry water or what? ... Attention seekers
Fvcking awesome!
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by wizard007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:

Baba werey gan ni bobo yi ooo grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bottle opener.. Yinmu
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Davidscott(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
she don see bigman and bigdick way pass u y she no go crash d fuckin relationship but dat village gitfy fuckup after evertin my broda Mr 2kay hv done for u u use evil 2 pay him bck its not fail o there is God o grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by tessydajie: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
And who is she today? we don't know her here in Yemen
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Krisddon: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
DICKtator:
Ok. This 2Kay is a joke

grin grin grin grin
No, he is a serious! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Veetee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lmao, another Nigga has fallen to supporting a woman , if only men knew every woman is wired to be a Hypergamist they will never try to lift them .The only woman Nature allows you to lift as a man is Ur mother, Ur sisters , your wife , your daughters and a woman who has IQ of 150 and above which is rare

Very true, i have been through that road, women are just wired that way, if its convenient for u help, and just know its for that moment. they will never appreciate
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Mryacks: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok, so who made you mr2kay?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Antoeni(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mr 2kay don baff?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Rick9(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who be MR 2Kay and Gifty again ?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by femi4: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
Eyeah!I can feel your pain bro.
I was looking for where you gonna say you gave her the breathe of life .

Angel of Rememberance
A typical ingrate
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Michealforever: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lmao, another Nigga has fallen to supporting a woman , if only men knew every woman is wired to be a Hypergamist they will never try to lift them .The only woman Nature allows you to lift as a man is Ur mother, Ur sisters , your wife , your daughters and a woman who has IQ of 150 and above which is rare

An exception negates the rule.

Believe it or not there are still selfless and grateful women out there in this world.

Be good to people but expect nothing from them... nature will return fruits for every seed you sow.

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by hAlexandro(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
angry grin angry grin opened Instagram opened snapchat opened twitter? Are you saying she's a computer illiterate? And moreover why lament over 50mb data pere
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Adflex1(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
jaxxy:
And who is she Cos he did a very bad job

Hahahaha, ion even know them, Bad combinnation produce silly Post as this. �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) / Davido Shares Throwback Photos When He Was A Baby / Sanyeri’s 42nd Birthday Party In Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.