Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Another Ritual Killer Arrested In Port Harcourt By The Rivers State Police Comma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Ritual Killer Arrested In Port Harcourt By The Rivers State Police Comma (600 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Ritual Killer Arrested In Port Harcourt By The Rivers State Police Comma by louisjim23: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
The Men of C4i Unit of The Rivers State Police Command led by the OC, newly promoted SP Noble Uwoh, under the Command of CP ZAKI AHMED Commissioner Of Police Rivers State Command, yesterday 3rd of September 2017 Foiled Kidnapping attempt & arrested Suspected Kidnapper, Child Trafficker & Ritual Killer.

It was reported that 4years Old girl named "Destiny Gabriel" of Umuoma Edegelen in Igbo~Etche was kidnapped, following the information men at Police Special Checkpoint in Igbo~Etche Swiftly Swung Into Action & Arrested one 16years Old Miracle Chibuzor, of Atali Stream Road Port Harcourt. with the Victim little Destiny Gabriel.

On interrogation she confessed that she was taking the Little girl to her uncle in Abia State for Ritual Purpose, she also confessed that this is the Second Victim she is taking to the said uncle. READ MORE... http://www.louisjimsblog.com/2017/09/another-ritual-killer-arrested-in-port.html

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped A Phishing Attempt This Night / Two Prisoners Escape In Enugu Jail Break / What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.