Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Daily Devotionals September 5 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotionals September 5 2017 (424 Views)

(Download) THE LAWS OF SEASONS by Apostle Joshua Selman (September 5, 2021) / Daily Devotionals-Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-24-10-2019 / Daily Devotionals, Christian Dream Interpretation, Spiritual Warfare Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotionals September 5 2017 by nadirinamata: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2017
HERE ARE DEVOTIONALS FOR THIS MORNING. Read and Be blessed

Dunamis Daily Devotional, 5 September 2017 -
TOPIC- JEHOVAH RAPHA

(FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no destiny or life that is beyond repair by God.

It has been established that the knowledge of God is key to becoming great in life. This is because God is a great and powerful God and to be associated or connected to Him is to be impacted with greatness. What you know determines what you show. Therefore, the God you know is the God you can show to your world.

A key knowledge of God which is very essential to our daily living is God as Jehovah Rapha.

From our anchor scripture, God introduced Himself to the children of Israel as the God that heals; that is Jehovah Rapha. READ MORE http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/dunamis-daily-devotional-5-september.html

2. Andrew Wommack’s daily devotional September 5, 2017 -
TOPIC- GOD'S VOICE

BIBLE READING - John 12:28 "Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again."
JOHN 12:20-28

This is the third time recorded in the gospels that the Father spoke in an audible voice to or about Jesus (First, at Jesus' baptism in the Jordan River and second, at the transfiguration of Jesus).

This verse makes it clear that it was a voice that the Father spoke in; however, there were different reports of the same event. Some people heard a voice and thought it was an angel who spoke. Others thought it was thunder.

This illustrates "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor. 2:14). A carnal man with a hardened heart will always find some natural explanation for the supernatural even if he heard an audible voice from God.

http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/andrew-wommacks-daily-devotional_4.html

3. Ray Stedman A Daily Devotional September 5, 2017— Who Is Sufficient?

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him (2 Corinthians 2:14).

What does all of this mean? I think it means that the world was unimpressed by the apostle Paul. With none of the physical charm or personal charisma of modern media darlings, this ordinary, nondescript Jewish man traveled around the Roman Empire, preaching this great message. The Chamber of Commerce never welcomed or honored him; no reporters followed him around, giving verbatim reports of all that he was saying. Even in his own eyes he was not doing anything tremendous.

He himself was feeling, as he says, frustrated and restless; a great sense of failure gripped him. Despite all these appearances and even at the very moment of his frustration with himself, Paul expected that God was going to do something through him, because Jesus Christ was leading Paul in triumph, and his ministry did not rest on his own feeble attempts to do something for God. A great, widespread testimony of the fragrance of Jesus Christ was going out.

http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/ray-stedman-daily-devotional-september_4.html

4. Billy Graham Daily Devotional September 5, 2017- The Truth Sets Us Free

Billy Graham Daily Devotional

The mark of a true Christian is found in his personal relationship to the Person of Jesus Christ. Christianity is Christ. Christ is Christianity. I speak reverently when I say that Jesus is more than His ideas. All that He said was true, but without Him even the truth would have been powerless. Men know the power of truth, and truth is that which sets men free. Jesus said, “I am the truth.”

What is truth?

http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/billy-graham-daily-devotional-september_4.html

5. OUR Daily Bread Devotional September 5, 2017 — A Little Bit of Paradise
Read: Romans 8:18–23; Revelation 21:1–5 | Bible in a Year: Psalms 146–147; 1 Corinthians 15:1–28

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Revelation 21:5

Gazing out my open study window, I hear birds chirping and hear and see the wind gently blowing in the trees. Bales of hay dot my neighbor’s newly tilled field, and large, white cumulus clouds stand out in contrast to the brilliant blue sky.

I’m enjoying a little bit of paradise—except for the almost incessant noise of the traffic that runs past our property and the slight ache in my back. I use the word paradise lightly because though our world was once completely good, it no longer is. When humanity sinned, we were expelled from the garden of Eden and the ground was “cursed” (see Gen. 3). Since then the Earth and everything in it has been in “bondage to decay.” Suffering, disease, and our deaths are all a result of humankind’s fall into sin (Rom. 8:18–23).
http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/our-daily-bread-devotional-september-5.html

6. Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional September 5, 2017- Start Speaking Faith Now

Topic: Start Speaking Faith Now

Kenneth Copeland

…Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Matthew 12:34-35

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional

Words won’t work without faith any more than faith will work without words! It takes them both to put the law of faith in motion.

Many believers don’t realize that. They’ll continually speak words of doubt and unbelief, then they’ll jump up one day and say a couple of faith words and expect mountains to move—and to their dismay, they don’t.

Why not?

Because as Matthew 12:34-35 says, it’s the words that come from the heart that produce results. The person who just throws in a couple of faith words now and then isn’t speaking them from the abundance of his heart, so they’re not effective.

Does that mean you shouldn’t start speaking words of faith until you’re sure you have the faith to back them?

Read More - http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/kenneth-copeland-daily-devotional_4.html

(1) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Pastor Adeboye / Was Paul Actually Named By Allah As Evil? / Adam, Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.