Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,300 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke (775 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke by BazeNews: 4:22am On Sep 05, 2017
It is no longer news that marriage between singer, Gift Iyumame, better known as Muma Gee and Nollywood actor, Prince Eke, is now history as the union has since packed up. Muma Gee is reported to have filed for divorce while the wide media attention that greeted crashing of the union has obviously subsided. However, the estranged wife, a beautiful mother of three, Muma Gee, recently revisited the incident as she reminisced on ugly situations she encountered in the spate of six years the marriage lasted. She relayed the experiences during a show in which she performed at X Factor Lounge, Surulere, Lagos.http://justnews.com.ng/2017/09/05/muma-gee-reminisced-on-failed-marriage-says-my-husband-used-me-as-a-meal-ticket/

Re: Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke by Nutase: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2017
What did she expect?

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked This Ankara Concept Better? / Apple's Iphone 8 Or Iphone X: Which Should You Buy / Ruggedman Reacts To Photo Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Child Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.