Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... (737 Views)

Evil Man And Family Wiped Out After Forcefully Taking Land Property of A CHOSEN / Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Dface2: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Pastor in Kogi state gets the beating of his life after forcefully tried delivering a mad man

Instagram user @official_ceo_brannation01 shared photos of two men fighting in Kogi state, alleging that one was a pastor and the other a lunatic. Stating that the confrontation happened just yesterday, he said that the Pastor insisted on delivering the mad man, who then responded with physical assault.

Full story+more photos: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/09/pastor-in-kogi-state-gets-beating-of.html

Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by xreal: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Which of the two is the mad man?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Nbote(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Lolzzz.. Wen dey will not allow somebody craze in peace..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Airtimex(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy

Morning tonic...I love this kiss

The pastor was trying to test his newly acquired power, Forgetting that some madness is for a purpose...

Imagine being mad for almost 2yrs and 6months remaining for your wealth to start coming...pastor sef get luck, the mad man for use dagger grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Tolexander: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
xreal:
both of them are mad.

Just that the one in Jean trousers (pastor, i supposed) is more lunatic than the one in wrapper!
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by MhizzAJ(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
This is a reason why I advice all deliverance pastors to learn Chinese tekwando just in case... grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by hola106(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
This is a reason why I advice all deliverance pastors to learn Chinese tekwando just in case... grin grin grin grin
drop ur numba
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
The two r mad
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by holywahala19(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Two mad people are chilling it out should be the caption instead.

Trafford big boy was here. Bentley.
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by yaqq: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2017
this guy has been going about trying to heal mad people around lokoja but none has been successful for now!
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by xreal: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
both of them are mad.

Just that the one in Jean trousers (pastor, i supposed) is more lunatic than the mad man.

grin grin grin you wicked.

It's easy to know those who are not God sent.
They over do things and look insane, just like the pastor in the story.
Re: Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... by Dface2: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
xreal:

.....lol

(1) (Reply)

After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / I Have A Question / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.