Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Niara/inflation And The Church - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Niara/inflation And The Church (1439 Views)

Relationship Between Inflation And The Unending Devaluation Of The Naira / How I Made 1 Million Niara From Niaraland Within 3 Month / Innoson/gtb: Lawyer Mocks Efcc, Innoson Files 200 Billion Niara Suit Against Gtb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niara/inflation And The Church by NokiaN8(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeria currency today has lost it value due to the religious sector manipulation of people to donate to God. Nigeria Government should know to achieve development is by looking into the religious sector to be taxed, and audit their account,. Our Naira is left to non productivity in the name of Miracle, and there by hitting our economy badly by consitent drop in the value of Naira.. To get this right, Naira should be put to productive sector which would earn export for Nigeria thereby leading to increase in export and leading to high competition in the international market... leading to gain in the value of naira. Point is clear.
Re: Niara/inflation And The Church by menxer: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Laughs.

This sounds like a write up by Nokia 3310 first edition.
Re: Niara/inflation And The Church by iliyande(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Nonsense post.

The tithe I paid in church was part of my earnings which the government has already deducted their taxes.

(1) (Reply)

Business Startup / Invest In Transportation Business / Who Has Done This Before Via Email?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.