Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,624 members, 7,914,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari (615 Views)

I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by iamjayboss(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in Daura, Katsina State, assured Nigerians of his continuous commitment to serving the nation, attributing his recent convalescence to a divine act of the almighty God.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tDBlx4SwwQg/Wa5Ez9iYNjI/AAAAAAAAiOk/FSZDj4mHsVcjk5XUTQ9BqjgclsSUEJbzwCLcBGAs/s320/buhari-and-classmates.jpg[/img]
Receiving associations of farmers, businessmen, youths, elders and politicians from Katsina at his country home earlier today, President Buhari said he returned to the country with renewed hope and strength to pursue policies that will improve the livelihood of the people, and reposition Nigeria for good.

“Considering the challenges we are facing as a nation, we have been doing our best to provide sustainable solutions, and we will keep doing our best. I am happy you came here today, and I am thankful for all the prayers. You are leaders of various groups at the grass root, and you are closer to the people so you understand these problems as well. We need your support,’’ he said.

In his remarks, the leader of the group of associations, Zannan-Daura, Alhaji Sani Ahmed Daura, said the President’s return signaled God’s interest in turning around the fortunes of the country.

“On behalf of all the elders here, we are grateful to God you returned alive, and in good health,’’ he said.

Daura, a former Assistant Inspector General of Police, said the President’s life of patience, endurance and contentment was exemplary, praying that God would give him more strength and wisdom to lead the country.

Earlier, President Buhari received the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman and his entourage.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/i-will-keep-doing-my-best-to-give.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by alizma: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
do your best and leave the rest
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by eyeview: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Dont bother giving us a better life, we know you lack the prerequisite skill to move anything forward. Just return our economy to how you met it in may 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by tuscani: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Rats are coming for you
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by rainylad(f): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2017
More like you will give your best to give your almajiri kith and kins a better life at the expense of others..wicked old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by kettykin: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Brethren if you believe this then your fate is really worse than that of Jonah that was swallowed by a fish. A president that spent 99 precious minutes watching football without any remorse cannot improve anything.

Buhari does not read books on leadership or management and has absolutely nothing to offers Nigerians except killing unarmed protesters.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by gberra: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
PMB/PYO

Let's KILL Corruption,

Let's DEFEAT Terrorism!

Let's REVAMP the Economy!

Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by gberra: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2017
kettykin:
Brethren if you believe this then your fate is really worse than that of Jonah that was swallowed by a fish. A president that spent 99 precious minutes watching football without any remorse cannot improve anything.

Buhari does not read books on leadership or management and has absolutely nothing to offers Nigerians except killing unarmed protesters.
What a gibberish!
Your brain needs to be quarantined
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by gberra: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
eyeview:
Dont bother giving us a better life, we know you lack the prerequisite skill to move anything forward. Just return our economy to how you met it in may 2015
How dull can you be. You mean Buhari should return the economy to the era when Gej was borrowing to pay salaries?, when debts on recurrent expenditures was at geometrical rate?, when corruption was at all time high?

How moronic can wailers become!
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2017
eyeview:

Back to sender for wishing Nigerians backwardness
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by attackgat: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
The car is the country, the passegers are all of us, the Engine is the economy and the Engine oil is national unity.

Buhari is like the driver of a car with a bad engine who is promising to do his best to take his passengers to their destination. As the car tries to move, all the passengers watch the engine oil draining out.............
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by eyeview: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
gberra:
How dull can you be. You mean Buhari should return the economy to the era when Gej was borrowing to pay salaries?, when debts on recurrent expenditures was at geometrical rate?, when corruption was at all time high?

How moronic can wailers become!
You are one of the biggest zombies on this forum, so your stupidity is excusable.

I challenge you today to a public contest.
I will leave Nairaland forever if Buari can achieve the following by May 29,2019:
Return the naira to N220/usd
Return pms to N85/ltr
Return power tariff to 13:20 from the 21:30 which he raised it to under the excuse that it will guarantee regular power which has failed too
Return Nigeria to the top 3 fastest growing economies in the world
Restore the over 4.5 million jobs lost in his one year of office.

If he fails to do just this few by may 29,2019, you will leave. Let every reader be our witness today.
Are you man enough to accept or will you this day raise an excuse to chicken out like your buhari.
I also call on seun to officiate this challenge and be ready to ban one of us on that day.
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by gberra: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
eyeview:

You are one of the biggest zombies on this forum, so your stupidity is excusable.

I challenge you today to a public contest.
I will leave Nairaland forever if Buari can achieve the following by May 29,2019:
Return the naira to N220/usd
Return pms to N85/ltr
Return power tariff to 13:20 from the 21:30 which he raised it to under the excuse that it will guarantee regular power which has failed too
Return Nigeria to the top 3 fastest growing economies in the world
Restore the over 4.5 million jobs lost in his one year of office.

If he fails to do just this few by may 29,2019, you will leave. Let every reader be our witness today.
Are you man enough to accept or will you this day raise an excuse to chicken out like your buhari.
I also call on seun to officiate this challenge and be ready to ban one of us on that day.
Wailers could be deceived by the paper rebasing of Okonjo iweala & the lies that Nigeria was top 3 fatest growing economy at the most crucial period when about 21 states couldn't pay workers' salaries & arrears prior to Buhari's emergence as president. Okonjo knowingful well sounded a note of warning when she said Nigerians should brace up for tough times ahead.

Under Gej, the debt/Gdp ratio was growing at 21% which was also made worse by job losses. Production & revenue accrued from oil was at all time high with little or nothing to show for it.

The Goodnews is, Dangote refinery will be coming on stream by 2018 and fuel importation will be stopped by 2019 as assured by Kachikwu. This means Naira gains strength against the dollar, Reserves gets fatter, & the Economy becomes far more robust. Also, with the diversification in the areas of Agric & Mining yielding massive results, enemies of state would only be struck with heart attacks.

Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by gberra: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala FP
Sai baba don talk am .
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by aolawale025: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
However you are going about it the wrong way
Re: I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari by ahaika23: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Eya, so compassionate!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Many Injured As Troops Attack Kanu’s Home / Anambra Election: Tony Nwoye Storms Imo Govt. House, Meets Gov. Okorocha (pics) / They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.