Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (35921 Views)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by meforyou1(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2017
esmarcq:
well when the guy dey troway face when they all reached his side, what would you expect them to do, that guy deserves more than just a snub sef
exactly. Moses òwn, the man was looking away
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Kabalokwu: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
This is my series Of tweet immediately, I saw this video footage on SS5 yesterday .NFA chairman ego is too much starting from his reaction in the stadium at uyo to his weak handshake, I personally think he deserved more than a snub.......... Good for him bro

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by wildchild02: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Bet y?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by NobleAky(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
i dont know if i'm the only one feeling the shame over that of moses...e pain d man baaad
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by chelseaboi(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol..jeez...snub of the year...moses na better pikin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by cantok(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
not very conclusive
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by holluphemydavid(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
both of them deliberately snubbed him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by losange: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Guys watch that vids again,it was victor moses,Ahmed and another
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by spiSeyi: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Na bcs of wetin hin do dose guys for Olympic grin cool..
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by dessydayne(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
kobijacobs:
no matter what, they shouldn't have behaved like that
I am now convinced that you dont have sense, what are you stupid?

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by dammieco(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
FUNKE!!!!
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by williamdeluxe(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Wen Amaju pinnick bkum Celebrity? abeg dem do am well

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Moses bad gan. Pinick be like "you sure this know say na me " grin

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by mpowa(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
veekid:
Like Bartomeu, Like Pinnick! Lol
Moses own was deliberately deliberate that he was even looking at his baq grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Musa's own was I think, off mindedness, but Moses' own was intentional.
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
my guy run leave d place too much disgrace in just 1 day grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
my guy run leave d place too much disgrace in just 1 day grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Samfigo1:
Moses own worse o
the man even scratch hand grin
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by kobijacobs(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
dessydayne:
I am now convinced that you dont have sense, what are you stupid?

I'm sorry for the people who waste their love and care for u.
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by lexy2014: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnestblog:

A short clip has surfaced online of two Super Eagles stars, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa, appearing to snub president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick, on arrival in Yaounde, Cameroon, has surfaced..

The Nigeria national team touched down in the country on Sunday afternoon, ahead of their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Indomitable Lions, which is billed for Monday evening.

As the players and coaching made their way off the aircraft, they shook hands with Pinnick and other officials.

However, Leicester City Musa seemed to walk past the NFF president without acknowledging him and Chelsea star Moses did same a few moments later.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idTyJwTddhg

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
everything is now news...one of d downsides of social media
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by julietm123: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Pinnick no be Hausa masters.
CHANNELStv2020:
Snubb the Hausa idiot
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by artworks1: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Onazi ogenyi inclusive
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by vicmela(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
That was a big one. Its like they r not n good terms.
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by MONITZ: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Just snub. Why didn't they land him hot slaps to reconfigure that his mouth?

Savage u re, I just hope u guys don't kill someone someday with ur "bad mouth"...
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Etizz: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahaha..... funny ooh
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Not too good from them.
Re: Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta by Acehart: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Didn't people see Alloy Agu's 'snub'? Why fuss about Musa and Moses?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Spell The Names Of These Players Correctly? / Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room / Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.