Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158639 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

@honeric01 ok but you must keep fit too no potbelly please grin grin grin

potbelly? not in my dictionary, even when i overeat, you won't notice. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
@amara

Do you live in SA? Why the SAcan email address and name?

Or is that not your email? As someone just emailed me saying "do I remember them"?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by smooooooth: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
SA women are sex freaks and aids carrier. and dnt generalise, you bf and cuz bf's dnt speak for all nigerian men.

honeric01:

potbelly? not in my dictionary, even when i overeat, you won't notice. cool

guy dnt boast yet, i used to do a lot of fitness exercise, looked rily sexy, but now i just got to 30, the pot just wanna come. still working to keep it in sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
@amara2,i have alot of south african friends.My take on this is dat,they love nigerian guys alot,bcoz they believe we r hot.secondly, they r gud @seducing me.Imagine my sa friend yolanda,broke up with me coz i posted another gurls pix on facebuk, be4 then,she sends me love msgs and was even planning 2 come to naija to see me.She was always feeling Hot and on d day of val she said that, she wish i was with her so we could have intimacy together.NA U SEE,THEY R SIMPLY IRRESTIBLE
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by eridah2007(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Some of our 9ga guys may prefer S/african women for so many reasons.and to my own personal sincere point of view and experience,

1.S/african women are more sexier and submissive than most of our nigerian women(very difficult for most of our 9ga women to believe and accept)

2.It's not easy to see a nigerian women that gives our 9ga bobo financial/assistance and then stick to him sincerely,respect him and allow him continue to be the man of the house(And no real 9ga bobo go fit bear that for long)

3.Some of Our 9ga babe are too proud,arrogant and unsocial.(Not ready to learn fast and they don't accept correction without showing strong head,before you say1, she don already vomit 100 out)

4.9ga babe always want you to live to her own ways and the system of life she's used to instead of the other way round.

**PAUSE**
BRB(be right back)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
smooooooth:

guy dnt boast yet, i used to do a lot of fitness exercise, looked rily sexy, but now i just got to 30, the pot just wanna come. still working to keep it in sha.

Bro, i am not boasting, its a fact, i know my body structure more than anyone, i am few years close to 30 so it's not like i am still in my late 19s or early 20s.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 28Schweet(f): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
cool ur dudes prefer s.a. women cause they take no crap, i.e. they give as good as they get, also, contrary to popular belief, s.a. girls are decent. yeah there's aids, but it's everywhere and if u don't use a condom u'll get burned,

often times, the guys are impressed by diction, intellect, ability to hold your own and a willingness, to be a freak when in need, and a lady when wanted,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
28Schweet:

cool your dudes prefer s.a. women cause they take no crap, i.e. they give as good as they get, also, contrary to popular belief, s.a. girls are decent. yeah there's aids, but it's everywhere and if u don't use a condom u'll get burned, 

often times, the guys are impressed by diction, intellect, ability to hold your own [s]and a willingness, to be a freak when in need[/s], and a lady when wanted,

Are you sure you are not trying to describe Nigerian girls?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by galatico(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
No comment!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by nana(f): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Sagamite:

Nigerian girls have a lot going for them in my opinion, not much to change.

1) The worst thing about them that has to change is useless, brainless fronting that normally leads to indirect insult of the suitor. I personally have no patience for this.

2) They might also just need to be a bit more sexy and watch their figures to compete, as men have a right under the UN Human Rights constitution to look.

3) And obviously we need less gold diggers, but the pervading economic conditions makes that difficult as no one wants to suffer.
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by kokonets(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi Nana, how ave u been cheesy u been scarce in this corner
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Decryptor(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
eridah2007:

Some of our 9ga guys may prefer S/african women for so many reasons.and to my own personal sincere point of view and experience,

1.S/african women are more sexier and submissive than most of our nigerian women(very difficult for most of our 9ga women to believe and accept)

2.It's not easy to see a nigerian women that gives our 9ga bobo financial/assistance and then stick to him sincerely,respect him and allow him continue to be the man of the house(And no real 9ga bobo go fit bear that for long)

3.Some of Our 9ga babe are too proud,arrogant and unsocial.(Not ready to learn fast and they don't accept correction without showing strong head,before you say1, she don already vomit 100 out)

4.9ga babe always want you to live to her own ways and the system of life she's used to instead of the other way round.

**PAUSE**
BRB(be right back)

SA Girls ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chelseabmw(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
@amara2,
pls send me an email at eddiebanga12@yahoo.com , its very important
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Interesting views by you ladies on the forum, now may I clear a few misconceptions about SA women,

Naija men love us because we look after ourselves, looking good is hard work ladies, you have to go to the gym even after having his baby so he does not look at another woman with a smaller waist, keep your man excited.
Also we are not submissive though we play our roles very well as women, we are ladies in the kitchen and bi*ches in the bedroom, Naija men are freaky and loooooooooooove sex so our libido with theirs seems to be on par, sweet babes I tell you!
Your men love us because we work as opposed to waiting on the man to bring home the bacon while we just make babies,
They love us because we are not submissive, but not disrespectful either, we are equal partners.
They love us because we got nice nyeshes and boy can we shake them well well, we are more liberal in bed and are experimental. YES, we got hot nyesh but we also challenge them intellectually, now don't get me wrong, I think you ladies are just as intelligent but give the man his place as head of the family, hope I am making sense here.

I had typed something nice and long but clicked a button that erased most of what I said :sad:

May I visit nairaland and chat more often ladies and gents, I like you, Naijas are cool people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

Interesting views by you ladies on the forum, now may I clear a few misconceptions about SA women,

Naija men love us because we look after ourselves, looking good is hard work ladies, you have to go to the gym even after having his baby so he does not look at another woman with a smaller waist, keep your man excited.
Also we are not submissive though we play our roles very well as women, we are ladies in the kitchen and bi*ches in the bedroom, Naija men are freaky and loooooooooooove intimacy so our libido with theirs seems to be on par, sweet babes I tell you!
Your men love us because we work as opposed to waiting on the man to bring home the bacon while we just make babies,
They love us because we are not submissive, but not disrespectful either, we are equal partners.
They love us because we got nice nyeshes and boy can we shake them well well, we are more liberal in bed and are experimental.  YES, we got hot nyesh but we also challenge them intellectually, now don't get me wrong, I think you ladies are just as intelligent but give the man his place as head of the family, hope I am making sense here.

I had typed something nice and long but clicked a button that erased most of what I said  :sad:

May I visit nairaland and chat more often ladies and gents, I like you, Naijas are cool people!

STOP PRESS: Public Announcement

[size=18pt]THIS IS A PERFECT WOMAN!!![/size]

This woman described my dream partner! Although we would be partners, I would always be senior partner (I think she implied that by the head of the family stuff). And I don't mind if she wants to be housewife, it is up to her what she wants, if she feels like she wants a job, fine, or if not, fine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2010
Chei! wonders shall never end, see the kind of insult our brothers bring to us

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

Also we are not submissive though we play our roles very well as women, we are ladies in the kitchen and bi*ches in the bedroom, Naija men are freaky and loooooooooooove intimacy so our libido with theirs seems to be on par, sweet babes I tell you!
They love us because we got nice nyeshes and boy can we shake them well well, we are more liberal in bed and are experimental.  YES, we got hot nyesh but we also challenge them intellectually, now don't get me wrong, I think you ladies are just as intelligent but give the man his place as head of the family, hope I am making sense here.

I had typed something nice and long but clicked a button that erased most of what I said  :sad:

Nice job Maputo, i like that your shakashaka kind of swagger cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
I am laughing at you so hard Sagamite with your PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, lol!

But really, a woman has to know her place, deal with the babies and make her man wonder when the kids are going to go to bed so they can have some time alone to rock each other's worlds!

Amara2, am I the insult? I just wanted to give an SA woman's point of view! You actually remind me of SA men down here who HATE foreign men because they come here to steal "their women" what the hell, love has no boundaries and all should be open to the universe delivering it from any corner of the world, I guess it's about being open-minded enough to understand that we are all human, forget the boundaries created by man!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am laughing at you so hard Sagamite with your PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, lol!

But really, a woman has to know her place, deal with the babies and make her man wonder when the kids are going to go to bed so they can have some time alone to rock each other's worlds,

Oh my!!!

The more you talk, the more you rock my world.

There is nothing that peeves me more than women that want to usurp a man's characteristics in a relationship. And somehow, the West has made it fashionable to be so nowadays, being stuuupid herds, Africans born and raised in the UK are following.

I can't stand for a second a girl being disrespectful, I cut them off straight away. That said, I also have a duty to respect her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
Where I come from, women are taught to respect their men, that is in no way a sign of weakness, just give a man his place, that is all. The beauty of the modern woman is that she will give you all that and more, that is why Naija men love SA women. I for one have dated a few Naija men, no goat herders please, but I do not date for money though it is great to have as it provides all the material things, connection with the person is what counts above all else,

Amara2, you know what they say girl, don't hate the player, hate the game. Perhaps it is time you naija ladies took it up a notch, no offence!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
@segamite wetin do you? traitor!!! cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
LMFBAO @ you Amara2
(Laughing My Fine Black Ass Off) Chineke, LOL! Be careful though, you might just push the traitor into my arms, heehehehehehehehhe!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
You deserve each other then carry go!!!! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
amara2:

@segamite wetin do you? traitor!!! cry cry cry

Please, not just traitor. I be Judas if you wish.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

Where I come from, women are taught to respect their men, that is in no way a sign of weakness, just give a man his place, that is all. The beauty of the modern woman is that she will give you all that and more, that is why Naija men love SA women. I for one have dated a few Naija men, no goat herders please, but I do not date for money though it is great to have as it provides all the material things, connection with the person is what counts above all else,

Amara2, you know what they say girl, don't hate the player, hate the game. Perhaps it is time you naija ladies took it up a notch, no offence!

This is just too good to be true. It is not a bad thing to like money, it is the perspective you put on it.

Babes, are sure you don't want to turn this into a personal development tutorial business? So you can go around and teach women what they should be. I will back you up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
LOL, Sagamite, you be Judas for me babe, eheheheheheh (please tell me how to get the accompanying faces, so expressive) I wanted to wink at you there,

Saga, may I call you that? I have been told I am good at this empowering thing, I am actually thinking of writing something about women's sexuality, a lot of women shy away from it and I think it is such a shame, we should embrace it fully and find out what our bodies are all about instead of thinking they are just there to carry babies, there is more to us than that as women! Please don't shoot me down Amara,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
Oh, don't get me wrong Sagamite, I love money, grew up in it so I know what it can do, I just wouldn't date a man purely for his fat pockets, I have to like him and feel him within the depths of my soul,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, Sagamite, you be Judas for me babe, eheheheheheh (please tell me how to get the accompanying faces, so expressive) I wanted to wink at you there,

You mean this wink wink wink wink wink wink

It is the second emoticon (above the posting box area) when you are about to post.

SA Goddess:

Saga, may I call you that? I have been told I am good at this empowering thing, I am actually thinking of writing something about women's sexuality, a lot of women shy away from it and I think it is such a shame, we should embrace it fully and find out what our bodies are all about instead of thinking they are just there to carry babies, there is more to us than that as women! Please don't shoot me down Amara,

Please call me anything you want. grin

I am all for anything YOU want to write. I want to be part of the distribution system. We need to save the world. grin cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yeah, I want those faces on my posts, tell me how!

hehehehehehe, so you don't even care what I write, you just want to be part of distribution, anyway, I write good and I think I have a lot to say especially when it comes to empowering the sistas out there, I am seriously thinking of writing for real, that could be my calling!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by deb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

Yeah, I want those faces on my posts, tell me how!

hehehehehehe, so you don't even care what I write, you just want to be part of distribution, anyway, I write good and I think I have a lot to say especially when it comes to empowering the sistas out there, I am seriously thinking of writing for real, that could be my calling!

Cool
You can create a blog and start doing the writing.
SA girls rock their back side even rocks the more wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
What kind of bruhaha be this
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
Deb, let's talk more about creating own blog, cool? Not sure how to go about it but I guess I could find out from my friends in IT!

I know our backsides rock, I am sitting on one, LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.