Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,085 members, 7,880,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. (16305 Views)

Sell Us Your Itunes Card, Amazon Cards Etc / Itunes/amazon Gift Card And Bitcoin / Convert Your Itunes And Vanilla Gift Card's To Instant Cash At Best Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning
Buy and sell bitcoins to us
sell your Visa gift card for Naira and bitcoin deposit
sell your Amazon gift card E-code and physical card
sell our iTunes , walmart card USA, CANADA GBP, PESO MEXICAN, EURO $10, $25 $50-$100 face value
24/7 service support and instant deposit of your choice , naira and btc deposit.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2018
shigoslim:
Mod pls no delete this trend.

Initially i create this trend some month back but the mode delete my post. I don't know maybe it's not details enough. so i decide not to open another but i frequently receiving message from people that i should i create trend here to identify with. Aside that as way to also promote my business . so Everything i post here i will be liable to it and responsible for the consequence.

Buying and selling iTunes, Amazon, Bitcoins, walmart, visa gift card with me smiley smiley
iTunes face valued $10, $20, 25$ $50 $100 single card unlimited trade, which means you can sell and buy up to $5000 with me. Note that
only single iTunes with a clear face denomination&valid with receipt is accepted.
Amazon E-code and Physical card accepted $5-$5000 accepted
Walmart gift card $5-$1000 physical only
Walmart visa gift card $25-$1000 physical card with PIN & VCC just like your Normal ATM
WalmarttoWmalmart $25-$500
Walmart 2 Walmart $25-$500
Target gift card physical and ecode $1-$1000
Bitcoins you can make for more enquirer
USA, CANADA, GBP, EUR, PESO Mexican, iTUNES is available and accepted
USA, UK amazon E-code ad physical gift card is available and accepted
USA Walmart and visa gift card is available for now more update will be commute

24/7 service support is available Monday-Saturday
Payment methods Naira and Bitcoins deposit is available instant payment .
Contact service support :
whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

For prove of transaction so far Here my screnshort
I will be available to answer your question and others

Good morning
sell our iTunes , walmart card USA, CANADA GBP, PESO MEXICAN, EURO $10, $25 $50-$100 face value
24/7 service support and instant deposit of your choice , naira and btc deposit.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
shigoslim:

Initially i create this trend some month back but the mode delete my post. I don't know maybe it's not details enough. so i decide not to open another but i frequently receiving message from people that i should i create trend here to identify with. Aside that as way to also promote my business . so Everything i post here i will be liable to it and responsible for the consequence.

Buying and selling iTunes, Amazon, Bitcoins, walmart, visa gift card with me smiley smiley
iTunes face valued $10, $20, 25$ $50 $100 single card unlimited trade, which means you can sell and buy up to $5000 with me. Note that
only single iTunes with a clear face denomination&valid with receipt is accepted.
Walmart visa gift card $25-$1000 physical card with PIN & VCC just like your Normal ATM

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by lobell: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
We can completely drop the word scammer from our lingo when we involve escrows in all our online transactions. Get what you are paying for or get your money back. No time to check time biko. Buy or sell using Nigeria's number one integrated escrow service and marketplace and stay safe online always. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning and happy weekend
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Do you have Uk Amazon gift card physical card only don't need receipt. Not Buying ecode for now.
Uk Amazon 1-4000 pounds. Two Methods of payment available Naira and Bitcoins.
For Bitcoin hook me on Paxful.com Open GBP/Amazon our service user Name is Shigoslim
For naira deposit contact 08068078220
If i'm offline call the number 08068078220 and whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Do you have Uk Amazon gift card physical card only don't need receipt. Not Buying ecode for now.
Uk Amazon 1-4000 pounds. Two Methods of payment available Naira and Bitcoins.
For Bitcoin hook me on Paxful.com Open GBP/Amazon our service user Name is Shigoslim
For naira deposit contact 08068078220
If i'm offline call the number 08068078220 and whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by ewuoso(m): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Do u sell vcc, i want to link it with my paypal account
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
sell ur iTunes gift card to us USA, CANADA, EUR, UK $1-$100
sell ur Amazon gift card USA, UK, CANADA $1-$1000
sell ur walmart gift card only USA
sell ur googles gift card only USA
sell ur Paysafecard only UK & EUR
we accept Ecode and physical card for all gift card.

we hve enough paypal for sale at the rate of #350
we can help u receive paypal payment from friends and family we take 20% of it
order items with us with ur paypal, amazon card or our service paypal
we can help you receive items from ur friends and family in USA, UK and chinal and delivered to your door step

For any question or request contact us whatsapp 08068078220 24/7 call number 08112584843 email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning, Buying and selling continue.

Thanks for doing business with us. don't forget to place your order with us
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Still Buying and Selling smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Good Morning and Happy Weekend . I still Remain Your No 1 surest buying of all your Gift card.
What give me hedge Over others , is the capability and the grace load directly to all Gift card
account without selling to third party. Hence there is Zero chances of Rip off and been Invalid
already used before.

Don't forget to check out My contact what'sApp and Email.
Note i don't tolerate or give chances to scam, If your intention
is to scam.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bring all your gift card. Amazon, iTunes, steams wallet, google play store .
USA, UK, EURO, CANADA, AUS etc.
Fast payment
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Happy weekend !
We are still Buying and selling all gift card.
Sell your Amazon USA, UK, CANADA Cash and Debit Receipt accepted , Physical card only , Online amazon accepted ( with 24-48 hr execution time for Amazon online payment )
Sell your iTunes, USA, UK, CANADA, AUS, GERMANY etc. Physical card and online only Receipt not needed.
Sell your Steam wallet , walmart gift card , paysafe card etec.

We have instant payment Naira and bitcoin Deposit available , though depending on your choice.
We offer 24/7 service support.
whatsapp available @ 08068078220 or 07030396552
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk
Pls Note we are not third party reseller we are direct loader of various gift card , which mean you have the opportunity to get high price for all your gift cards.
For more infor kindly refer to above contact thanks.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for patronizing us God bless you.
Buying and selling of all gift card continuing . Don't forget to refer to our customer support, as usual we have 24/7 support with super fast payment .
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2018
shigoslim:

whatsapp 07030396552 or 08068078220 service available 24/7 Monday - Sunday.
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning we are still buying don't forget to check our services
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning .
Buying and selling continuing as usual .
Don't forget to sell all your gift card to us .
We have a lot of service we render so your refer to original post that contain full details
contact support 24/7 available .
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Morning
we are still buying all gift card, bitcoin, paypal checkout.
we now buy Sephefora gift card, Ebay, walmart, Target .
we buy Walmart Visa gift card .
contact us via our service support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / Personalized Magic Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Ghana Lotto Winners Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.