Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (71003 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by niftykaycee: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
ecoeco:

The reek of putrescence surrounding this oeconomia though surreptitious is glaring

But

EFCC has become an opprobrious nomine for a unitarum that is proficient in arresting miscreant yardbirds

while sequestering politicians
who ab-antiquo are the kleptomaniacs and bona fide autochthonous owners of corruption and criminality

Who cozen and pauperize the populus because of their moral turpitude

And I'm tempted to ask

Is this new modus operandi their Causa existentium?

#Eco99#

shey you don dey madt ni?
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
agadez007:

Bro,i dont know if you are a newbie here but thats how it has been,when Igbos are caught for a crime you also see your people Dancing and cursing Ndigbo,it swings like a pendulum,so now its our Turn,its either you Give Space let us catch our Fun or you Bleep out here

thank you
Cos its the "norm" doesn't make it join the best thing to do...you shd be able to stand for what is right. Am not here for tribal superiority battle, I have many other important things I can expend my energy on.
Anyway, our divisiveness is why "resource control" and many other good things we agitate for is not made possible..cos we, youths, that are supposed to be the drivers of social improvements are busy tribal tagging one another!
On the last note, forget about others doing "bad", positive change starts with me and you. Cheers!
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by toluxa1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Their names are written on it for proper identification but since OP uses a Tecno, e no sharp enough to show it.

Lol, I see. Thought it's part of the juju
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by djbussy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Abeg free dem joor. But na that juju me no like.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by imagrg(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Instead of Efcc to arrest politicians looting The country's money

They end up Terrorizing Young men.

I won't be surprised if this was actually a set up faked by efcc
Most youths these days have lost their moral decency in the quest for wealth. They are lazy, feitish and calous. They no longer have the fear of God in them. They are lovers of affluence and do not care how they acquire it. They take the life of the innocent in other to succeed in their quest for wealth. God is telling you today, that you shall meet destruction at the attainment of that 'evil' you committed. God doesn't forgive murderers because they have stained their spiritual life with the blood of the innocent. God is asking you today to repent from your evil acts and let that God given conscience return to you.
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lost his soul? Brothers and sisters, shun evil acts and God will naturally bless you all. It is good you rather stay poor than to ask the devil to give wealth. The devil will demand from you another man's soul knowing full well that in consequence, you will lose eternity. The devil is jealous about your divine nature and would want you to lose your relationship with God.
Hear me and be blessed brothers and sisters. Preach peace, not war. No hate talks. No evil intentions. Love your neighbours as you love yourself. Do no harm to others. To yourself, be true! That way, you will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by muller101(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Checking their names im not surprised. See their coneheads...

Nairalanders biko epp me, Na mistake o,I used my afonja neigbour's ewedu broom to sweep our public toilet. How should i tell them?! should i buy amala to compensate them ?! tongue
bigot
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by ebomo79: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
When will they arrest the grand masters of Yahoo-Yahoo like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman, Oyahkilome, Oritsejafor, Okotie and their likes that scam people in the name of God?

Wetin be my own.
I can see that some of you illiterates who smuggle your way into Nairaland wants to advertise you illiteracy by all possible means.
you are very very stupid.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Jabioro: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
ecoeco:

The reek of putrescence surrounding this oeconomia though surreptitious is glaring

But

EFCC has become an opprobrious nomine for a unitarum that is proficient in arresting miscreant yardbirds

who ab-antiquo are the kleptomaniacs and bona fide autochthonous owners of corruption and criminality

And I'm tempted to ask

#Eco99#
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by agadez007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mac2016:

Cos its the "norm" doesn't make it join the best thing to do...you shd be able to stand for what is right. Am not here for tribal superiority battle, I have many other important things I can expend my energy on.
Anyway, our divisiveness is why "resource control" and many other good things we agitate for is not made possible..cos we, youths, that are supposed to be the drivers of social improvements are busy tribal tagging one another!
On the last note, forget about others doing "bad", positive change starts with me and you. Cheers!
ok cheers

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Ochibavictor(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
boman2014:
i see no pics
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Lol...
Na so SARS go dey Harras me anyhow.... Along Ogbomoso-Ilorin.....Up to checking my phone.
Which is utterly wrong !!

One day go com wey i go vex change am for dem !! angry angry

Na this dem Fraudulent fools kuku dey cause am

Just go to Unis, Poly Nd all....
All they think about is doing Yahoo Yahoo...
Honestly, some kind of programme need to be in place
To check this miscreants in higher institutions , a shrink or something.....
.. omoh that ogbo _illorin road no be here oo .. those sarz dey para gan .. but me dey always humble iffa dey pass there .. na that one wey light in complexion get problem pass
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
There are Afonja so am not surprised.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o See some pls future hubby's
So d juju no werk kikikiki
Wetin be werk??
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
No wonder skull miners are on the loose!
celebsnestblawg:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos zonal office, has arrested seven National Diploma (ND) students of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Ogun State for alleged offences bordering on conspiracy, obtaining money under false pretences and possession of forged documents.

The suspects- Adesina Olalekan, Makinde Noheem, Toheeb Ogunowo, Somotun Olusola, Somotun Sodiq, Tajudeen Hafeez Bolaji and Kareem Olaseni- are studying various courses in the institution.

They were arrested alongside Iyun Ifeoluwa, Odusanwo Ibrahim, Obanijesu Opeyemi Soneye, Azeez Olayinka, Babatunde Ajala, Ojejimi Ademola, Aderowunmi Ayomide and Oluokun Oluwaseun by operatives of the Commission within Abeokuta and its environs on August 17, 2016, following a petition received by the Commission about their activities.

The suspects, who were said to be living flamboyantly, were alleged to be involved in internet scam, forgery of financial instruments and lottery scam, among others.

One of the suspects, Olaseni, a 21-year-old Business Administration student, was said to have created a Facebook account with the name Dean Robert, with which he interacted with his victims.

In his statement, Olaseni gave a blow-by-blow revelation of his modus operandi, saying;

“I tell them (his victims) that they have won Facebook Lottery. I have people who receive the money sent by the victims.

Then, the money is remitted into my personal accounts domiciled in GTBank and Skye Bank.”

A number of items, including laptops, forged documents, were recovered from the suspects during their arrests.
The suspects will be charged to court after investigations are concluded.
See their photos below;

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/efcc-arrests-7-mapoly-students-others-yahoo-yahoo/

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ogbomosho skull � miners have been making us proud, bunch of lazy assholes
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Viking007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem oo...
cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Akiika: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Really? some crappy laptops and calabash are the evidence?
These Nigerian police are jesters.
By the way, whomever these guys successfully swindle should be arrested for stupidity and deliberate wastage of brain.
How can these hungry looking ruffians even construct a single 'correct sentence in English', less any gullible scam that will convince anyone to send money to them?
When i get their scam mails, the bad spellings and grammatical errors give them away as scam artist in few seconds.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Wetin be werk??
Work na
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by pweshboi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Nothing wey dem go do wey go satisfy you... Haba compliment them for once
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by ololade5597: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
ode wat of ur Igbo brothers in Malaysia and ur no nipple bitches in sex slave industries oponu
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Afonjas grin

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by oluwashedy: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hustle gang. Man must whack grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by omomummy13: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
VACANCY!!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

This opening is more desirable for those who live within Lekki /Ajah axis. However, you MUST prove distance wont affect punctuality to be considered if you live far away.

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by femo86(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don't usually do this but.....Haba my brothers........See them oooo

Dem no settle the police wella.......No be today nah
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by leobrownish(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
ecoeco:

But

And I'm tempted to ask

#Eco99#

for real
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Soteriahascome: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
EFCC should go and sit down joor!

They should go arrest polithificians and their predecessors who have stolen our common wealth in broad day light. They re the real yahoo yahoo plus cos they all visit Baba.

But the truth be told, what is worth doing is worth while...
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
GET-RICH-QUICK-SYNDROME KILLING AFRICA, Nigeria especially! The reverence we accord to wealthy and affluent men in the society is the bane that is eroding our moral values. We need complete structural and psychological re-engineering
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Idiot, u want these ones to remain on the street tormenting innocent foreigners and citizens right? God will punish all of those abetting crime in one form or the other. I'm sure u aren't into any legitimate business but nemesis will one day catch up with u and your family .
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by Trippledee(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I know that it will be yoruba boys.an average yoruba man is fraudster and a thief eg badoo gang.and loves voodoo.
Most are ritualist,backstabbers and betrayals.
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to see a yoruba without these I listed.
I am a yoruba girl,but the truth must be told

hi, let's roll
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem oo...

Walahai ! you nor well ! grin

See as you don make me laff pree my neigbour wife bobi ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.