Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible (1025 Views)

Whoremongers, Fornicators, Adulterers Explained. / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
i have experience a lots even in my area here in ikoyi...inside cars, back of trucks,danfo,balcony,roadside e.t.c married women and men.. ......in the night, daylight,deserted area...when am passing by... share your experience

Re: Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
so you want them to be shouting it like what?

almost everybody is guilty of it, u know the truth within you that what u are doing is a sin and u still want me to come and shout it for u

guy want u will be tinking of is how to pay ur house rent
Re: Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible by iamgenius(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
because most christians are hypocrites, their hypocrisy is very saddening to the extent that they only follow their pastors in everything and not jesus. Even if their pastors love a particular hair cut, they will also adhere to it. What them say that verse is in the old testament, silly people.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/17 / Nigerian Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Over 20 Women In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.