Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,380 members, 7,910,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Quick Offer. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quick Offer. (1964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Offer. by pastormellanby: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jonathanodebiyi@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by frankfnu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
frankfnu@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by sydneoik(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
sydneyflex@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by westlius(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
westlius4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Quick Offer. by Limibanti(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2017
alimiyusuf4@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by Smartjob1(f): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Interesting...

Are you tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, find, connect, contact, share, and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up either as a job seeker or an employer and update your CV and profile.

Idris and Bola got their dream jobs on bejite. You can get yours too. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Quick Offer. by stanuplane(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2017
rotex2:
This is for serious people only. It hurts me a lot of times when i slide in here to see how people complain and find it tough to get busy and make income for themselves. I think it shouldn't be the case but unfortunately, in this nation of ours it is so.

Well, no long stories, If you have know you truly need earnings/income for yourself , this is for you. it's no magic. But i noticed that when things that would benefit people get posted here sometimes, people come down here to write all sorts of trash.

If interested, text your email to 07035501257 . And the link will be sent to you asap. You can choose to keep doubting, complaining and remain where you are. Have a great day.
get2stann@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Quick Offer. by lawunmmie: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Kemkem2g1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Quick Offer. by topsamjo(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2017
ojotemitopesamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Offer. by topcube(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2017
rotex2:
This is for serious people only. It hurts me a lot of times when i slide in here to see how people complain and find it tough to get busy and make income for themselves. I think it shouldn't be the case but unfortunately, in this nation of ours it is so.

Well, no long stories, If you have know you truly need earnings/income for yourself , this is for you. it's no magic. But i noticed that when things that would benefit people get posted here sometimes, people come down here to write all sorts of trash.

If interested, text your email to 07035501257 . And the link will be sent to you asap. You can choose to keep doubting, complaining and remain where you are. Have a great day.

I text you, but no link was text to me, topcube2@gmail.com , still waiting though, or anyone here who got the link can pls forward it to me.
Re: Quick Offer. by sorextee(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Sorextee@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by Larryfest(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Tokskob@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by Welcomme: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by macnaezer: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Ayodeleolumayowa3@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by kemibabalola: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
kemi.omobolanle12@gmail.com
Re: Quick Offer. by Fejos(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Quick Offer. by mytym(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2017
rotex2:

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Sales Rep Urgently Needed At Egbeda SSCE/OND / Latest Jobs In Owerri At Virgin Forest Energy Limited / Nyif Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.