Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,837 members, 7,959,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Buhari And Nnamdi Kanu Have In Common,maxi Okwu Describes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari And Nnamdi Kanu Have In Common,maxi Okwu Describes (368 Views)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari And Nnamdi Kanu Have In Common,maxi Okwu Describes by MrRationalBlog(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
An Igbo leader and former national chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Maxi Okwu, has described President Muhammadu Buhari and the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as having something in common.
Okwu, a social and political analyst, also described Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the ‘political grand-master of Nigerian politics’.
According to Okwu, President Buhari and Kanu know how to excite their supporters and make them go wild.
“Both PMB and Nnamdi Kanu have one common denominator. They excite their supporters with a frenzy of messianic dimensions,”he said in a post on social media.
“I wager that no northerner can challenger PMB among Hausa Fulani holi poli. The same goes for Nnamdi among Ndigbo youths.
“I do not see an equivalent among the Yoruba. Asiwaju Capo Ahmed Bola Tinubu does not work the crowds. He is a master of mafiosi politics. In fact I cede to him the title of the political grandmaster in Naija for now,”he said.
Okwu lamented that some zones in the country are currently suffering because they leaders with such unifying and influential factors.
For example, he said:“Since Tarka the Tiv seem to have lost their soul. It’s all the more pathetic when his acolytes like aging Paul Unongo now run errands for the forces JS fought against in the first republic.
“There is today no Rewane equivalent among the Ishekiri,”he added.
Okwu said former Governor James Onanife Ibori of Delta would have been a rallying point among the Urhobo people of the country, but for his prison term which he served in the United Kingdom.
“There is no new Kenule Saro Wiwa among the Ogoni. The Ijaws of the Niger Delta have a band of 'Generals' who act like the warlords of Afghanistan or Libya.
“I am open to suggestion on similar crowd pullers among the myriads of other ethnic nationalists not covered in my short piece,"he wrote.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: http://RationalTV.22web.org/2017/09/05/what-buhari-and-nnamdi-kanu-have-in-commonmaxi-okwu-describes-buhari-kanu/

Re: What Buhari And Nnamdi Kanu Have In Common,maxi Okwu Describes by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
op any other thing?
Re: What Buhari And Nnamdi Kanu Have In Common,maxi Okwu Describes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu is better than Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari have nothing in common. Quote me as many times as you like.

(1) (Reply)

Please Go Back To Classrooms, Prof Jubril / Restructuring: Why Britain Favored Northern Nigeria At Independence (VIDEO) / Soldier Solicit Prayers From Nigerians As His Being Posted To Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.