Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

"Scrap The JAMB If The Pass Mark Is Low" – Journalist Tells Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Scrap The JAMB If The Pass Mark Is Low" – Journalist Tells Federal Government (426 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Scrap The JAMB If The Pass Mark Is Low" – Journalist Tells Federal Government by celebsnestblawg(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017

The TVC News Head of Output, Joshua Ajayi, has reacted to the reduced cut off mark as he advocated for the scrapping of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)

Ajayi who spoke while featuring on TVC’s YourView programm, said;

"it is unassuming to set a cut off mark at 30% when the overall mark stands at 400.
”If Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) sets mark for 400 and pass mark is 30 percent, that means one can actually scrap JAMB,”

Recall, JAMB recently announced 120 and 100 as cut off marks for admissions into Universities and Polytechnics respectively across the country.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/scrap-jamb-pass-mark-low-journalists-tells-federal-government/
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "Scrap The JAMB If The Pass Mark Is Low" – Journalist Tells Federal Government by agabaI23(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
I agree!
Re: "Scrap The JAMB If The Pass Mark Is Low" – Journalist Tells Federal Government by WeirdoNg: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
30% is too low

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigeria Universities Set Cut Off Mark To 120 / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Update / BREAKING: ASUU Finally Reaches Agreement With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.