Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Rapper Lil Wayne Unconscious In Hotel Room! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Lil Wayne Unconscious In Hotel Room! (348 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Frank Dallas Dies In Hotel Room Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Wayne Unconscious In Hotel Room! by Ratello: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rapper Lil Wayne was due to turn-up in Las Vegas, to perform one of his stellar shows on Sunday night according to information posted by TMZ . The iconic rapper never made it to Las Vegas, to rock the mic as he was taken to Northwestern Memorial, in Chicago, Illinois, after being found unconscious at the Westin, on Michigan Avenue. Wayne was discovered in his hotel room according to ENews. The legendary rapper who was due to perform in Las Vegas, show was cancelled after he suffered multiple seizures according to the source.

Wayne, who allegedly battles with epilepsy, has experienced many seizures in the past. The rapper is said to be resting comfortably in the hospital.

Show Cancelled

This is not Wayne’s first bout with seizures. The rapper has experienced seizures while flying previously. It’s presumed that under the medical advice of doctors, they advised him against making the flight to Vegas, due to his condition as reported by the source.

While flying from Wisconsin to California back in 2016, the legendary rapper made headlines when his flight had to made an emergency landing, after the rapper had experienced seizures while in the air. At midnight Lil Wayne was scheduled to perform at Drai’s Beachclub located at the Cromwell. with Rae Sremmurd. The club confirmed via their Instagram page on Sunday night that DJ Franzen, had replaced Lil Wayne at the last minute according to the source:

“Due to unforeseen circumstances Lil Wayne will be canceling his previously scheduled performance tonight at Drai’s Nightclub located at the Cromwell Hotel. In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundries,” announced the hotspot

Lil Wayne’s hospitalizations has unfortunately been publicized for years now. Back in 2013, fans were worried when the rapper was hospitalized after suffering from seizures. At the time the rapper revealed he was “prone to seizures” and was epileptic according to the source:

“This wasn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh…I have had a bunch of seizures, you just never hear about them,” he told Power 106’s DJ Felli Fel at the time. “My heart rate went down to 30 percent. I have people around me who know how to handle it. This time was real bad because I had three back to back and the third one was so bad.”

Lil Wayne, also acknowledges that these episodes of seizures can be unprovoked and appear at anytime:

“No warning, no nothing, I don’t feel sick. I get headaches real bad. And the headaches? I didn’t get no headaches or nothing,” he shared with Sway Calloway in 2013.

“I told them the other day, ‘Y’all can tell me right now that y’all was lying, like, ‘You know what? We lyin’ ain’t nothin,’ and I’d have to believe them because I don’t know,” the artist continued. “I go to sleep and wake up in the hospital. I don’t feel anything. I just hope it stops happening.”

We’re always pulling for you Wayne. Get well soon.
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Unconscious In Hotel Room! by simplyhonest(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
get well soon bro...

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Shares Childhood Throwback Photos / Full List Of Winners At The 2017 Emmy Awards / Davido Reveals He Is Getting Fatter,claims His 30 Billion Is Starting To Show...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.