Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,184 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? (855 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by Whizzahd(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
I think it actually sucks that nigerian adolescents and teenagers are getting more and more involved in dating like t'was a spending spree..and %99 of relationships that begin in Junior class lead to break ups...those days...glad i didn't join the band wagon. What do you guys think...no vulgar comments please
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today

1 Like

Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by ojun50(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today
has i read dis message finish i jst repent immediately
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
ojun50:

has i read dis message finish i jst repent immediately
God help us
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by Samsimple(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
I pity nigeria in the nearest future...can u imagine? All the young girls in my area, that i knew when they where still in kindegarten are pregnant for okada riders...chaiii
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
blame the parents
blame the schools
blame the society
blame yourselves
blame religion
blame the devil
blame family
blame whoever you desire under the moon

the reality is that, reality TV and all its garbage (such as BBB, Kim K etc) have all a part to play in the DECADENCE OF SOCIETY. today, even kids want to trend and be famous, they want to reenact what they saw some deluded famous person do, and since everyone is now connected, even kids as young as 10 can be infected

1 Like

Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
M didnt do dah sh¡t... I wonder wah they will be doin' in dah relationship....

Jss2 kids be exchanging love letters .. Mxw
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
blame the parents
blame the schools
blame the society
blame yourselves
blame religion
blame the devil
blame family
blame whoever you desire under the moon

the reality is that, reality TV and all its garbage (such as BBB, Kim K etc) have all a part to play in the DECADENCE OF SOCIETY. today, even kids want to trend and be famous, they want to reenact what they saw some deluded famous person do, and since everyone is now connected, even kids as young as 10 can be infected
True... Buh nt aal the time..
Re: Why are nigerian teenagers so much involved in secondary school relationships? by walepackage(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
In as much as these kids has fault,we the adult are not living a good examples at all.Many of this child consciouslly or subconsciouslly learned some of these acts from the older generations.Parents inclusive,has drop their roles and responsibility of raising a child in the norms of the society, rather chasing the money and other frivolities.Morality has reduce to the lowest level that no one cares,when its a 'collective efforts'.What we see now are the manifest failure of the family and societal institutions.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Man Who Begged For Money On Social Media / How To Stop A Masturbation Addiction ( Part 1 And 2 ) / Sex Education – 23 Sex Rules For Couples You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.