Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,386 members, 7,934,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I Post A Message That Will...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Post A Message That Will...? (1399 Views)

How Do I Post A Youtube Video? / I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by tundexman(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2007
Hello All Nairalanders,
How do I post a message that when I underline the word,if users click on it, it will redirect them to a website? Like Click Here , The Click Here will be underlined, so if they click on it it will redirect them to a website, Sorry for explaining it like that but I dont know how to put it,
Thanks
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by sofine5(f): 5:57pm On May 14, 2007
u can't put "click here". u just put the name of the website u want them 2 go to.

example: Hey, check out this site! www.yahoo.com! it should be underlined. they click and they're off 2 that site.

if u want them 2 go 2 a certain place in the website, it's like this:

example: Hey! check out this place! www.yahoo.com/music . when they click they are off to that certain place in the website.

if it's not underlined, it's not a website. kiss
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by gentlesammy: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
USER NAME IS gentlesammy.i made a withdrawal request since 12 days now.my bank account name is nwuko samson ifeanyi.pls credit my account.
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by dominique(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
@sofine
you're wrong, there's a way you can do it without showing the whole website wink

@tundexman
there's no easy way of explaining it without screenshots but i'll try.
go to the "insert hyperlink" icon in the reply page. insert quote in my reply and see how i did it here wink
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by busybody20: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
Just  Testing  here  grin

Bingo!!! I finally got it. After 2 years! I learnt from this topic

Thanks dominique
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2010
Copy and Paste the link, then you use the "Insert Hyperlink" button. . .
Plus, the line won't show in the reply board, it only shows when you've already clicked on the reply button.
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by sofymoore(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
i am a new user how can i post my message on the forum
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by DesignzoneLtd(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
Design Zone offers the following services with the best of professionalism at an affordable charges:

1. Working Drawings ( Architectural Drawings and Design for all Buildings and Civil works )
2. Bill of Quantities Preparation (Provisional Bill or Material & Labour Schedules) for all Buildings & Civil Works
3. Construction Works (Fresh Construction, Renovations, Remodeling, Rehabilitation) for all Buildings & Civil Works

To get any of our services above, you can Contact:
Arc. Martins (Over 12 years of Experience of professionalism)

Design Zone Construction Co Limited
#3, Malad Cresent, Off Idimu Ejigbo Road, Lagos.
Mobile: +234-803-408-8096, +234708-035-8708
E-mail: design_zone@rocketmail.com
Re: How Do I Post A Message That Will...? by safuga: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
No result

(1) (Reply)

Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People / Life In The Nigerian Prison / Please I Need A Topic For My School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.