Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (51382 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
Lool I know her one on one for your info, she used to come to our house when we lived in Lagos, she was my oldmans friend and colleague at NNPC(my Oldman later became the pioneer manager of NNPC depot suleja) politics and switching husband's paid off, I know 2 of her ex husband's, I have her complimentary card, but she's a greedy princess and is only in politics to acquire wealth. Her SPG station in Abuja I know is decrepit she used to send us complimentary items like mugs calendars I no longer see those so in my view her company has folded up and politics is her cash cow

You know her SPG station in Abuja, do you know the one in Lagos? I gave you the address of her head office in lekki. You can confirm what I am telling you and save us this your unconfirmed tale of knowing her or not. A place that I pass by everyday and it's is very active, you are telling me it is moribund. simply google SPG Nigeria and get an accurate info. She has SPG constructions at No.17 ozumba mbadiwe and SPG petroleum at KLM 18 lekki epe expressway opposite alpha beach junction
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

You know her SPG station in Abuja, do you know the one in Lagos? I gave you the address of her head office in lekki. You can confirm what I am telling you and save us this your unconfirmed tale of knowing her or not. A place that I pass by everyday and it's is very active, you are telling me it is moribund. Confirm that address online and tell me which company occupies it at present or simply google SPG Nigeria and get an accurate info
it's ur type that will be blowing trumpet of rich people, as far as I know and believe her company has been run aground, I don't celebrate dishonesty, make ur own money legitimately and I will celebrate you, I have close friends that are way richer than her legitimately, aspire to be entrepreneurial and decent, Africans are always in a hurry to steal once there have access to public till, fake tale or whatsoever should be my business if I meet her I will walk up to her, introduce myself and we will have a conversation but your type won't even be let close, you have slave mentality
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 3:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
it's ur type that will be blowing trumpet of rich people, as far as I know and believe her company has been run aground, I don't celebrate dishonesty, make ur own money legitimately and I will celebrate you, I have close friends that are way richer than her legitimately, aspire to be entrepreneurial and decent, Africans are always in a hurry to steal once there have access to public till, fake tale or whatsoever should be my business if I meet her I will walk up to her, introduce myself and we will have a conversation but your type won't even be let close, you have slave mentality

Hahaha, you have been caught in your lie and you think you can use reverse psychology on me. I may not know Stella oduah personally but I know a lot of the big shots in Anambra politics. Esele uga, agunechemba Annie Okonkwo, Odogwu awka, Iyke ume, hon Timothy egboka (kpakpando), goody ezeemo and I know all of them personally. Tony nwonye who is the current APC governorship candidate was our mentor in NANs politics. Ask anybody who knows ikoro emenike of unizik and they will tell u of what we did with tony. So don't give me that shiit about knowing Stella or not. Google SPG petroleum and SPG construction company and tell me whether they exist or not and stop beating about the bush
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ehinmowo: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2017
LUGBE:
This useless write up, you have failed to show us Tinubus properties, atiku, obasanjo, danjuma etc

God will visit you people's home one after the other, wicked people

For you to call this useless means you nid your brain examined
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ehinmowo: 4:03am On Sep 06, 2017
kitaatita:
So what? Does it mean that the Chairman and CEO of Sea Petroleum cannot own property in London

And small time nw, all of una stupid youths go dey open una gutter mouth to demand for presence in power. I am grateful that d youths are nt given room in power. See d rubbish wey you dey pour out of your gutter mouth
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:34am On Sep 06, 2017
This Stella Oduah that is jumping from one man to another man was reported in the news that she denied her former husband an Itsekiri born retired Lt Col, access to their son and when the son died recently in a strange circumstances, the same Stella Oduah refused to allow the poor Itsekiri man access to participate in the burial as a father of the late son.

Stella Oduah in her stubborn mindedness refused the retired Army Lt Col. the right as a father to bury his son neither did she even inform the estranged husband or the husband family that their son have died.

The same Stella Oduah was know to be a former side chick/mistress of Edo state state born federal minister of works, Engr. Chris Ogienwonyi.

Although it was reported that she was married to the Ex-NNPC boss and Federal Minister, Engr. chris ogienwonyi?

Her story is very long. Na today?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Behold she is now a senator and EFCC has dropped the criminal case against her;
when will Nigeria stop electing corrupt politicians into office
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by medugs: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2017
And ?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by afrika(f): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Can't someone sue this nonsense sahara reporters to court? The main corrupt persons are not talked aboutmwhy? Are they the owners or sponsors of this rubbish shara reporters. Mtcheeew!!! Leave Stella alone
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Andrew3(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2017
The disgusted youth of these days never seize to amaze me. Nigeria will never improve. Just look
at how they are quick to defend a crook.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by nku5: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2017
So the CEO of SPG cannot own house in London but Tinubu who was an accountant in Mobil and a public servant for 8 years can own half of lagos, airlines, television stations, newspapers etc

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by EmeniJ(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] I don't fancy media prosecution, cos it phases out within days. This I know for sure"not Nigerian politician or public servants is corruption free.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2017
d two addresses are not d same,d one bearing Stella Oduas name dat was rented is not d same as d one with $1.155.000 price tag....so it's possible she rented a different property of hers ...
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Obas101(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2017
learn how to download new movies with high quality for freefzmovies
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nathan2016: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Reference:

People own homes all over the world. Must you be a citizen of a country to own a house, own a business or eat a plate of garri at any location. Nigerians own houses in Ghana, Benin, Yaounde, South Africa, etc. Are they citizens of those countries. Buratai owns houses in Dubai. Is he an Arab from the Emirates. No be visa I'm go take go there.

Igbos can and do own property anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with self determination. Nigeria breaks or not, those properties remain their own and if Nigeria is a lawful entity it will guarantee the security of such investments. Failure to do so will lead to massive disinvestment from all foreign investors, not just the Igbos. The proof is whether Nigeria remains a lawful entity breakup or not so let no one think it is an open and shut case. There will he massive problems on both sides.

Leave these guys... Many of them still think like a toddler... As if Nigeria breaks, all igbos will leave their house for them to pack in.. For people to still think these ways shows the level of backwardness in this country. So if biafra is gotten through referendum, all northerners will no longer live in the east.. Lol
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2017
wink2015:
[s]This Stella Oduah that is jumping from one man to another man was reported in the news that she denied her former husband an Itsekiri born retired Lt Col, access to their son and when the son died recently in a strange circumstances, the same Stella Oduah refused to allow the poor Itsekiri man access to participate in the burial as a father of the late son.

Stella Oduah in her stubborn mindedness refused the retired Army Lt Col. the right as a father to bury his son neither did she even inform the estranged husband or the husband family that their son have died.

The same Stella Oduah was know to be a former side chick/mistress of Edo state state born federal minister of works, Engr. Chris Ogienwonyi.

Although it was reported that she was married to the Ex-NNPC boss and Federal Minister, Engr. chris ogienwonyi?

Her story is very long. Na today[/s]?

Shattap...never you comment on a family problem if you don't know the circumstances that led to her decision. Many things could have led to her taking such actions, you don't know and don't be the judge.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by talk2emma: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2017
rozayx5:

i just tire for these people

ordinary abokey NNPC staff have houses all over the UK and send their children to IVy league schools

but its only southern trumpets that are blown

i dont just understand

the NEMA DG was queried for spending 13billion in one month

we did not hear anything about the case again cause na fulani crew

Oh yes, selective amnesia and selective 'sense' is what will kill most of us in Nigeria. When the same Sahara Reporters exposed the Dubai properties of Gen Buratai and even published purchase receipts, of course we did not see some of these sort of pointless ethnic/regional/tribal denouncements of SR by your likes; or maybe I forgot, Buratai at that time must have been a PDP man from the South East according to the warped logic of some people.

When Sahara Reporters also was revealing how Tinubu bought a second jet, and how he owned First Nation Airlines, the warped logic of some folks also interpreted it that Tinubu at that time was a PDP man from Onitsha.

No wonder some meaningless comments like the one above are being made today. Sahara must really be a useless outfit which is paid to expose the fuckups of south eastern Christians.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Rekeb: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Nathan2016:

Leave these guys... Many of them still think like a toddler... As if Nigeria breaks, all igbos will leave their house for them to pack in.. For people to still think these ways shows the level of backwardness in this country. So if biafra is gotten through referendum, all northerners will no longer live in the east.. Lol

Please don't deceive yourself.

Even if Biafra is gotten through referendum, that is a divorce and divorce can be very nasty. I don't see any way in the world that the igbos can maintain ownership of their houses in Lagos and Kano. Likewise Yorubas or Housas cannot maintain ownership of any houses they have in Aba or Onitsha (if there are any such properties). Remember, the abandoned properties after the civil war was returned to the owners in Lagos because the igbos remained part of Nigeria. If Biafra succeeded in seceding, that would not have happened. Remember, abandoned properties in Port Harcourt was never returned to the Igbo original owners till date because of the hatred of the Ikwerres for the Igbos after the war.

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2017
OTEGA1:

I hope web I seal it children's future u will be able to defend me freely like this.
I look forward to ur defence for me cos my own will be worse than dezaini u and ur family will not be able to feel.
Anybody that write about me round dem of ibb.Counting on u for ur free service u animal without brains..

free flow of nonsense.

we are waiting for u to call for exposure of Tinubu's political GRAND theft.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Certificateless: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2017
obailala:
Oh yes, selective amnesia and selective 'sense' is what will kill most of us in Nigeria. When the same Sahara Reporters exposed the Dubai properties of Gen Buratai and even published purchase receipts, of course we did not see some of these sort of pointless ethnic/regional/tribal denouncements of SR by your likes; or maybe I forgot, Buratai at that time must have been a PDP man from the South East according to the warped logic of some people.

When Sahara Reporters also was revealing how Tinubu bought a second jet, and how he owned First Nation Airlines, the warped logic of some folks also interpreted it that Tinubu at that time was a PDP man from Onitsha.

No wonder some meaningless comments like the one above are being made today. Sahara must really be a useless outfit which is paid to expose the fuckups of south eastern Christians.

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nathan2016: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Rekeb:

Even if Biafra is gotten through referendum, that is a divorce and divorce can be very nasty. I don't see any way in the world that the igbos can maintain ownership of their houses in Lagos and Kano. Likewise Yorubas or Housas cannot maintain ownership of any houses they have in Aba or Onitsha (if there are any such properties). Remember, the abandoned properties after the civil war was returned to the owners in Lagos because the igbos remained part of Nigeria. If Biafra succeeded in seceding, that would not have happened. Remember, abandoned properties in Port Harcourt was never returned to the Igbo original owners till date because of the hatred of the Ikwerres for the Igbos after the war.

Tat is where you got it wrong. 1970 and 2017 is a whole different time. Look at this quit notice with the AREWA youths. that should atleast tell you something. The world is digital now. any action is always documented, not like before.

But wetin another person property de sweet you people..... sounds to me like a lazy mans way of reaping where he did not sow.....

I am sure, if biafra comes, no property will be lost, though personally i believe igbos are not even ready for biafra, but even if in a snile world most of you live in, the property is lost, do you think that will stop those people from being rich all over again. lol

A rich man is a rich, give him lemon. you know the rest....
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Reference:

People own homes all over the world. Must you be a citizen of a country to own a house, own a business or eat a plate of garri at any location. Nigerians own houses in Ghana, Benin, Yaounde, South Africa, etc. Are they citizens of those countries. Buratai owns houses in Dubai. Is he an Arab from the Emirates. No be visa I'm go take go there.

Igbos can and do own property anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with self determination. Nigeria breaks or not, those properties remain their own and if Nigeria is a lawful entity it will guarantee the security of such investments. Failure to do so will lead to massive disinvestment from all foreign investors, not just the Igbos. The proof is whether Nigeria remains a lawful entity breakup or not so let no one think it is an open and shut case. There will he massive problems on both sides.
Common sense tells me that the beautiful picture you paint above can only be the case if a separation is achieved through CORDIAL means. Today the semi-hunchback and his unintelligent supporters/worshipers have laid hatred and discord against the other two big Nigerian ptribes as the foundation of their secessionist campaigns. The last time I checked, he who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind; hate is also reciprocal, and that is why Nigeria is so charged up today.

After dividing Nigeria on the basis of hate and deep hostilities, I cant understand how any person still thinks that millions of Igbos wishing to remain in Nigeria would still be given a warm and cordial reception. People keep giving the "Nigerians have houses in Ghana" example, but common sense should have told us that the president of Nigeria and millions of flag bearing Nigerians dont run about the world calling Ghanians animals, pigs, idiots etc.; and of course we dont also go about openly preaching hatred against Ghanaians and threatening to kill them all should there be a disagreement.

It's still shocking how the entire ipob organisation is devoid of people with common sense. There's a reason the rich comfortable Igbos with any investment outside Igboland (even in the Niger delta) are very cautious about supporting ipob; it's because they are smart and understand the potential consequences of the foolish belligerent approach of ipob (their smartness is probably the reason they got rich in the first place). Ipob group is obviously populated with the poor hopeless people at the bottom cadre who believe Biafra is a Utopia which will change their fortunes; these folks dont give a damn about the trillions in investments which fellow Igbos already have outside Igboland and that is definitely the only explanation why they support the senseless approach. What I dont still get is why the educated ones cant guide the actions of the rest.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by lilytender: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
LUGBE:
This useless write up, you have failed to show us Tinubus properties, atiku, obasanjo, danjuma etc

God will visit you people's home one after the other, wicked people

You have psychiatric problem. Sahara Reporters has reported properties own by Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Buratai, Magu and several APC chieftains. But Saraha Reporters is not in a position to prosecute the looting elite. Why do IPOB support thieves, drug pushers, fake baby factories, ritualists? Are you cursed?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Charly68: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
I think Sahara reporters have missed the mark here ..this woman was well established before dabbling into politics and owning such a house is not too much for her person..this Hungary reporters shouldn't mess up the Govt fight against corruption by gossiping about the legitimate wealth of private individuals ..in any case they have turned the Mama to news maker . Let the world begin to read the news as sahara has decided to publish for her..
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Busted...
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2017
One of the cures of myopic thinking is travel. And if travel is not possible then study.

You have been screaming all over this thread that calls for secession eliminate ones rights to own property outside the secession area. Where you came up with this conjecture is unknown. But a quick study of wealthy individuals in countries like Georgia and Ukraine that are fragments of the former Soviet Union will disabuse any person of such childish thinking. Most of the wealthy in all of those countries own property in Russia.

Presently Catalan is fighting to secede from Spain, in fact they even speak a different form of Spanish as I discovered recently. So when they finally get their wish for self determination, Spain will seize all their houses within Spanish territory? Your thinking is rather childish. Although buhari govt is close to a military regime and being a vindictive and poorly educated man he might attempt such nonsense if succession were to happen in his time, but he will meet with stiff opposition from international powers. Secession is a long and wearying affair and will take many more years to come to fruition but as long as the Igbo are as hated as they are they will never give up. Let's watch for another 10 years and see where things lead.

The world is no longer the way it was when the Biafran War was fought.

Daboomb:

You are comparing Apples with oranges!
Buratai, Nigerians, e.t.c that own houses in all those places you mentioned, ARE NOT CITIZENS OF THAT PLACE, TRYING TO SECEDE!
That my friend, is the major difference which you fail to factor-in.

In Nigeria's case, the "bad blood on ground" and the ones that would be generated following any imaginable break-up of Nigeria (which is what Biafra really means) wil be enough to ensure that any property left behind, will become an abandoned property.
It has happened in the past, you know. undecided undecided

Let us assume that things go by Nnamdi Kanu's schedule, Igbos will be forced to hastily run-away back to their enclave (I dont seen any Okechukwu negotiating his ownership of a house in Daura and l dont see an angry Nigeria giving them any VISA in the nearest possible time afterall, l dont see America give any North Korean a visiting Visa, not to talk of residency permit!) and in that scenario, they would not abandon just houses, they would only carry along, what their head can carry.

All these talk about 'we would secede and still be allowed to live and do business from the "Zoo" that we so much hate', is just foolish day-dreaming borne out of greed!
Enough Bile has been sown by IPOB to make anyone bearing that tag in a balkanised Nigeria, to be stoned undecided
In a civil war, there is nothing like "lawful entity" . grin grin grin

Go read the hatred that is ongoing between Russia and her former member state, Ukraine.

In Ukraine, you get shot or beaten-up on the streets, if you identify yourself as Russian, even when their local dialect is Russian, shocked shocked

Not to talk of Nigerian "divorce" that are never amicable. They are always very bitter and spiced with hatred. undecided
Go and ask.
All these "illusion and wishful-thinking" is a figment of your imagination.
Nations dont divest in another nation just because some miscreants are not happy, they do so when and if their investments are no longer profitable and in their best interest
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
medolab90:
I dont believe this she might be corrupt

But 150 houses in Lagos alone .... that means she's gonna have over 1000 houses across the country, she must have broken Pablo Escobar's record .

Sahara una no try this time

till 2morow,the highest thief in Nigeria is Tinubu
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Leo3333:
...and so what?

If Buratai an ordinary soldier could own 2 exquisite mansions in Dubai then whAt's the fuss about Stella Oduah, the CEO on an oil servicing firm owning a house in London.

Even Osinbajo an ordinary lawyer owns a posh house in the UK too.

Abeg save us this hogwash jare.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by medolab90(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
freethesheeple:

hahahaha na u talk am o
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Na our daughter people, where una dey grin grin grin
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5d1DOV6VGxo/UnIm7EdaUGI/AAAAAAACJw4/hgVjzyJpGtI/s1600/IMG-20131031-02891.jpg[/img]

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2017
kitaatita:
So what? Does it mean that the Chairman and CEO of Sea Petroleum cannot own property in London
THAT'S THE QUESTION THE PAID CLOWNS IN SAHARA REPORTERS SHOULD ANSWER.
ONLY ONE OF SEA PETROLEUM'S 5,000 METRIC TONNES CAPACITY OIL TANKERS IS WORTH MORE THAN US$5 MILLION, AND THE COMPANY HAS MANY OF THEM IN THEIR FLEET.

SO WHOEVER IT IS THAT IS SPONSORING THE BAD PRESS AGAINST STELLA ODUAH SHOULD HAVE HIS HEAD EXAMINED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.