Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Are Bloggers Faking News Of Samuel Donald In Other To Get Cheap Traffics To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Bloggers Faking News Of Samuel Donald In Other To Get Cheap Traffics To (275 Views)

Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Faking News Of Samuel Donald In Other To Get Cheap Traffics To by Naijacityblog: 2:39am On Sep 06, 2017
http://www.naijacityblog.com/2017/09/why-are-bloggers-faking-news-of-samuel.html

This are all lies Samuel Donald is a friend of mine we stay in the same street if this post is nt reposted m a programmer i will run scripts on everyone that posted this news n get their sites block this is not a threat i mean it

(1) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Sugery After Spraining His Ankle While Playing Football[photo] / Meet Cara Mund, 2017 Miss America / See Cute To Match Foto Of E-money And Em Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.