Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,495 members, 7,975,012 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. (1568 Views)

Why Not Put Ethnicity Aside,and Unite Against Our Corrupt Leaders? / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by Michael004: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
nkwuocha:

Nne don't mind the idiot!
Afonja muslims are the worst zombies. Here in Abuja national mosque, they don't lead in prayers. Have you heard of the word "Yoruba mosque? "That's the segregation that distinguishes them as Hausa Fulani slaves.
[/s]Even though I am not a Muslim, aren't you tired of these old music? Same Yoruba still dominate you in Christianity and we see how you cry here daily grin
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by nkwuocha: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Michael004:
Lol, I have never seen where a Yoruba man give a folk about your culture and heritage. We don't care, so why attacking our own heritage. And when they just warned you, you started victim cry and writing letter to ICC. Just warning o.

Yoruba don't have culture. Your culture is just the clothes you wear and nothing else.Most of your culture are either to barbaric or outrightly morally handicapped. That's why your woman can breed bastards on every nook and cranny of your enclaves. There's no culture that restrict infidelity in Yoruba land especially on woman. That's why you'll invented the "Magun " to check the excesses of many of your loose women. Yet, the turn out of bastards are still on the rise. I'm sure you have a step brother. Maybe you are the illegitimate one, who knows?!
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by nkwuocha: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Even though I am not a Muslim, aren't you tired of these old music? Same Yoruba still dominate you in Christianity and we see how you cry here daily grin

Yet your kinsmen Won't Leave even the dead alone. It's not about going to church and thereafter digging out dead relatives to dismember their body parts.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by Michael004: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yoruba don't have culture. Your culture is just the clothes you wear and nothing else.Most of your culture are either to barbaric or outrightly morally handicapped. That's why your woman can breed bastards on every nook and cranny of your enclaves. There's no culture that restrict infidelity in Yoruba land especially on woman. That's why you'll invented the "Magun " to check the excesses of many of your loose women. Yet, the turn out of bastards are still on the rise. I'm sure you have a step brother. Maybe you are the illegitimate one, who knows?!
Now I believe what people said that nobody can lick shoe and have his or her senses packaged. You are the one that said Yoruba don't have culture, you are still the same person that said Yoruba culture is to where clothes as in the bodened. Secondly, are you talking of bastardy hahahahaha, first, lemme ask you sir, which baby factory you come from? Enugu, aba, ebonyi, anambra or imo branch. I am sure you don't know your father. We don't have to remind you people that you are bastard, cos anybody born in baby factory is automatically a bastardization. Why are you shooting yourself on the foot grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by Michael004: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yet your kinsmen Won't Leave even the dead alone. It's not about going to church and thereafter digging out dead relatives to dismember their body parts.
You mean like okija shrine and otokoto?
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by nkwuocha: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Michael004:
Now I believe what people said that nobody can lick shoe and have his or her senses packaged. You are the one that said Yoruba don't have culture, you are still the same person that said Yoruba culture is to where clothes as in the bodened. Secondly, are you talking of bastardy hahahahaha, first, lemme ask you sir, which baby factory you come from? Enugu, aba, ebonyi, anambra or imo branch. I am sure you don't know your father. We don't have to remind you people that you are bastard, cos anybody born in baby factory is automatically a bastardization. Why are you shooting yourself on the foot grin grin

Baby factory serves its purpose for all Nigerians seeking the fruit of labour. Albeit it's illegal, it still serves its purpose for fruitless homes.

I still maintain my stand about Yoruba culture. It's a culture of agberorism,breeding of bastards and ritual murders. Your men despite the growth of Christianity still patronise bloody shrines for money rituals and fortification.

Take a look at ogun and osun states, the rate of dismembered bodies is growing rapidly. University students are declared missing every now and then in SW, and bodies later discovered in shrines.

The idea of yahoo + is a Yoruba thing. Igbo guys who are scammerss do it and hit big as they have chains of connected scammers all over countries of interest,from Malaysia to Hong Kong to USA to Germany.Thats why when the money comes in, it's big and worth it. We don't need to unleash terror with grading stones to succeed. It's only a Yoruba guy that will hit 20million and burn it in clubs after which he will come home to share a bed with his mother in a rat infested house.

I know you are an illegitimate child. Your mothers are trained to breed as they migrate even if it's from streets to streets. I have married Yoruba colleagues that sleeps with themselves without remorse. That's your culture.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by nkwuocha: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Michael004:
You mean like okija shrine and otokoto?

There was a time when it used to be so. Now you guys have proven youre way bloodier than us. How can you sell human head for 7k? It's wicked to kill for money, but killing for a paltry sum is EVIL!
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by Michael004: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

There was a time when it used to be so. Now you guys have proven youre way bloodier than us. How can you sell human head for 7k? It's wicked to kill for money, but killing for a paltry sum is EVIL!
Oh, so you know you are bloody. Case closed
Re: Nigerian Youth, Stop The Hate And Unite As One. by Michael004: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Baby factory serves its purpose for all Nigerians seeking the fruit of labour. Albeit it's illegal, it still serves its purpose for fruitless homes.

I still maintain my stand about Yoruba culture. It's a culture of agberorism,breeding of bastards and ritual murders. Your men despite the growth of Christianity still patronise bloody shrines for money rituals and fortification.

Take a look at ogun and osun states, the rate of dismembered bodies is growing rapidly. University students are declared missing every now and then in SW, and bodies later discovered in shrines.

The idea of yahoo + is a Yoruba thing. Igbo guys who are scammerss do it and hit big as they have chains of connected scammers all over countries of interest,from Malaysia to Hong Kong to USA to Germany.Thats why when the money comes in, it's big and worth it. We don't need to unleash terror with grading stones to succeed. It's only a Yoruba guy that will hit 20million and burn it in clubs after which he will come home to share a bed with his mother in a rat infested house.

I know you are an illegitimate child. Your mothers are trained to breed as they migrate even if it's from streets to streets. I have married Yoruba colleagues that sleeps with themselves without remorse. That's your culture.
hehehehehe, nice epistle. We all read the purpose of the baby factory everyday and the way they arrest them. Nice one you know you do not know your father. So how is your own branch doing sir. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Swears In Ibanga Akpabio And Prof Inoka As Commissioners / A / ‘he Only Made Lame Declarations’ — PDP Dismisses Buhari’s New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.