Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration (1080 Views)

Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views / IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by TheHerald: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Not long after the minister for information and culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed revealed to the public that President Muhammed Buhari has called off the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) scheduled to hold today, Nigerians took to social media to lambast the President.

Monitoring comments on social media, The Herald learned a growing percentage of Nigerians are disatisfied with the way President Muhammed Buhari is steering the affairs of the country.

Some Nigerians regretted ever voting a candidate that lacks the stamina to preside over a complex and problematic construct like Nigeria, while others applied humour to wash away their thinking.

Here are some of the comments seen on social media:

/img]http://www.herald.ng/nigerians-express-their-discontentment-with-buhari-administration/

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by shamack: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Have never enjoyed any leader in this country,,,other than Fashola n Ambode in lagos,,,,,,all presidents are pooo since i was born....(1994)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by shamack: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2017
I remeber mum telling me how nigeria was doing good some years back,,,,,,,but since the PDP came into power, it has been crazy, now APC we are in deeper shit,,,,,where should we face now,,,BIAFRA?AREWA?ODUDUWA?,,,,,,,,,all this will still fall in thesame lane, cos the poo leaders will retain their seats,,,,,,,,,
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Aufbauh(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2017
All these by-forced bloggers sef??
It is better to say Ipob miscreants are not happy with PMB than soiling the good name of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by GavelSlam: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2017
All IPOO names.
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Noted
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by NaijaMutant(f): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by NaijaMutant(f): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Aufbauh:
All these by-forced bloggers sef??
It is better to say Ipob miscreants are not happy with PMB than soiling the good name of Nigerians.

On social media it seems only all Yorubas and Hausas are enjoying this buhari's economic hardship

But outside the social media, they won't even allow their dead to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Paperwhite(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Yeah-only zombified zombies are enjoying the Buhari's government because their sense of sound judgement have been reprogrammed to only "Sai Baba" mode whether it makes sense or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Firefire(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2017
It is well.
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Aufbauh(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:

On social media it seems only all Yorubas and Hausas are enjoying this buhari's economic hardship

But outside the social media, they won't even allow their dead to rest in peace

Unfortunately I'm neither Yoruba nor Hausa, but yet am still catching my fun with the present administration. cool
If e dey pain you go and. ........

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by crackerspub: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2017
No one is enjoying Buhari's government. Even a serving minister just admitted her boss is incompetent.

They just don't want to sound regretful because they hate GEJ more than they love themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Omeokachie: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Some 'youth' will come out to applaud this mediocrity.

Why? because they are too proud to accept that things are not working as anticipated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by PureMe01: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Aufbauh:

Unfortunately I'm neither Yoruba nor Hausa, but yet am still catching my fun with the present administration. cool
IFA hear.i understand ur silent sorrow but u feel u can't back out now after u have loyally identified with ur Bubu.I know he has disappointed u so much and u must have been doing d toughest job on earth defending him cos there is nothing significantly plausible abt dis administration which deep inside u,u know unless u want to keep fooling urself but as for catching ur fun,keep deceiving urself.na u hungry pass gan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by NaijaMutant(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Aufbauh:

Catching fun under hardship

You must be related to poverty or are a suffering and smiling zomb.ie

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Aufbauh(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Catching fun under hardship

You must be related to poverty or are a suffering and smiling zomb.ie

I quite understand how frustration and depression has force some of you guys in the 'oza side' to overnight blogging. Ndo!

There's no need to know about my statue here, just keep your assumptions and feel good.
Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Aufbauh:

I quite understand how frustration and depression has force some of you guys in the 'oza side' to overnight blogging. Ndo!

There's no need to know about my statue here, just keep your assumptions and feel good.

A Zombie Has no Mind of his Own...

Those Who can Support A Murderer Buhari Yet still sleep Are Demonic And Ain't real Humans..they Are Sick, needs Brain Transplant, Can Kill their Own Parents !! May God Turn yr life Around the Way Buhari Hz done...If u can't Say Amen, Den Rot in h*ll

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
The country has indeed gone to the dog of propaganda.

No serious effort is made to develop the country. Every Minister is busy singing Buhari's praises instead of working. They know they only thing important to Buahri is empty praises and not service to Nigerians by being a performing Minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration by fratermathy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

A Zombie Has no Mind of his Own...

Those Who can Support A Murderer Buhari Yet still sleep Are Demonic And Ain't real Humans..they Are Sick, needs Brain Transplant, Can Kill their Own Parents !! May God Turn yr life Around the Way Buhari Hz done...If u can't Say Amen, Den Rot in h*ll

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Customs Uncovers Nigerian Arms Syndicate In Turkey.Intercept more arms / Hard Drugs Recovered From 'Adura Cult Boys' During Demolition In Lagos. Photos / Gov Wike Escapes Assassination Attempt, As Soldiers Attached To Amaechi Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.