Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims (412 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) / Latest News On Naira Marley:naira Marley Organise Concert Amidst Covid-19 Period / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian music icon, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, on Tuesday said he would organise a concert to raise funds for the flood victims in Benue State.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-o4ql1gi5Cdk/Wa6RG4gwjlI/AAAAAAAAiP4/4mwy_L4UXG85tgUDT8wsNlGdt_9SWIMtACLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1504611966378.jpg[/img]
Tuface told the News Agency of Nigeria in Makudi, the state capital, that the concert would be organised in the city in December.

Yesterday he and wife, Annie Idibia visited the camp for internally displaced persons in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The artist, a native of Benue State, arrived at 10:40 a.m. to donate gifts to thousands of families who are urgently taking shelter at the camp.

An estimated 110,000 people are believed to have been affected by the massive flood that destroyed homes of residents following days of rainfall last week.

At the camp, Tuface said:

“I really wish that I could do more for the victims. I have a concert scheduled to hold in Jos for the victims of the Boko Haram insurgency, but we will try to organise one around December to raise funds for the flood victims in Benue.

“The people I saw at the camp are hardworking Nigerians, who, due to no fault of theirs, have found themselves without shelter, food and other basic items.

“Their situation is like that of the victims of the Boko Haram insurgency, in which innocent citizens have been killed and many were left to suffer.

“As you can see, this can happen to anybody and none of the victims planned for it. So, we really need to assist them.

“I would like to use this opportunity to call on my colleagues in the music industry to come to the aid of the flood victims in Benue State.”

Tuface appealed to the federal and Benue State governments to provide drains in flood prone areas of the state to avoid future occurrence. He also pledged support for the flood victims.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/2baba-to-organise-concert-for-makurdi.html

lalasticlala
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2017
good
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by pyyxxaro: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Sai 2baba

They need rehabilitation also
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by shamack: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Good one,,,,it makes em feel loved, make sure u dont buy a new SUV from the concert money
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by colossus91(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2017
2baba for president
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by ibkkk(f): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Cc:Dbanj
Olamide
Wizkid
Davido
Don Jazzy
Tiwa Savage

Hushpuppi
E money
Ayiri Emami

2baba,God bless you.
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
seun lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste,tasha Cobb Reacts To Hate Words Resulting From Collabo With Nicki / Wizkid Rejected Millions From PDP/APC During Election He – MI Reveals / Celebrity Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.