Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! (4399 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by ohisng(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
My guy no vex. Its because the answer stares u in the face.
U want my advice?P
LEAVE THE CHEATING LYING , TWO FACED SLIMY GIRL AND LOOK FOR A WOMAN WHO IS WORTHY OF U!!
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by deb(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
If I were you I would have shut my emotion up against her.
Break her heart before she breaks yours. You are lucky the Manager is married, she would probably
have gone with an unmarried one. Trust me, if u marry her you are in for one girl that could get fu[i]c[/i]ked
by Tom Di[i]c[/i]k and Harry.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by spawnx: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
Dude, u messed up first by showing her the messages, now she wld be more tactical and u are gonna be messed up inside, my friend cause u ll not know and it ll be eating u up.

U should have played cool, study her and changes.
-TELL HER U'VE GOT GUT FEELINGS SHE'S DEVELOPING ATTRACTION FOR HER BOSS
- DONT TELL HER U READ HER MESSAGES
-SEE IF SHE TAKES THE BAIT BY DELETING THOSE MESSAGES
-THEN MAKE UR MOVE grin
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Stanfordx: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
tunnytox:

She asked you to include her in your prayers lol what has prayer got to do with this issue? the fact that she is jealous of other girls coming to see her boss confirmed that she is already dating him, bros you better shine your eyes!
shud i stl hang around wit her den play wit her n 4get abt luv.Dis girl cals me twice in everyday.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by ohisng(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
My other advice:
1. Play with her
2. Shag the heck out of her till the place becomes expressroad
3. RUN away from her!!
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by ogazi007(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
Lol!were u expecting her to be dating only u?you should always have it at the back of ur mind wether u love a girl or not that she aint seeing only u.
she could still be a nice girl and cares about you alot but women can be easily coaxed to do shit especially when it has direct  and quick impact on her financial status and her swags.take it easy on her and stop being nosy,no phone check,just concentrate on urself and stand firmly to defend your love.
i think is good sometimes if you allow them to make their mistakes and learn from them cos u are only awared of the said bank manger because she tells you.you can never have their 100 percent loyalty until you are legally married to them,not a guarantee even.no self pity cos of a bank manager,you should always reassures her that you have not given up on urself that you will do better than the manger very soon.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Madukaele(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
Stanfordx:

shud i stl hang around wit her den play wit her n 4get abt luv.Dis girl cals me twice in everyday. 
guy u hv feelings for her , so playing with her is risky, u may never get over  her if u do so ,leave her completely. orless u still want to be trap.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by safeact(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
It is an unsafe act to be in luv with her. For d safety of ur life, leave her and face ur future, ur career and every other thing will follow suit.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by GudLion(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ Poster, Boy Listen to the word of wisdom from tai2,
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Ireonsen(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
tai2 was rite

open your ears ~
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Stanfordx: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ireonsen:

tai2 was rite

open your ears ~
bt i dnt like takin back what has been gven out in d nam of r/ship.Getting down wit her wl nt enjoy it because it boils my soul.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
Stanfordx:

Yes, she's only doing that to ensure her leach on you. You are her 'always available'.

That's what a lot of naija girls do - the keep some small boy on the corner while they sleep around with their aristos. Then they come back for you when they're no longer attractive to such aristos.  By that time they have enough money saved to trap you into marriage.

Shine your eyes.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
Dat babe is a wolf and a professional,imagine include me in your prayers ke! Guy play dat bitch
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by donbuchi1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
owerri girls and cry are inseparable. guy think well well
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by neily(f): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
U better find urself another gf cos dis one is out. Even in marriage she can follow other men for their money.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by neily(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
U better find urself another gf cos dis one is out. Even in marriage she can follow other men for their money.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by tunnytox(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
kokoye:

Yes, she's only doing that to ensure her leach on you. You are her 'always available'.

That's what a lot of naija girls do - the keep some small boy on the corner while they sleep around with their aristos. Then they come back for you when they're no longer attractive to such aristos.  By that time they have enough money saved to trap you into marriage.

Shine your eyes.

Thank you jare kokoye @ poster no one need to tell you word with all the mouth grin grin i hope you understand my grammar (gbogbo enu ko la fi n soro) a word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by chelseabmw(m): 3:08am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
ur girl friend na confirm okpo now,
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Dominoifet(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2010
This is hillariuos and ludicrous!!!!! ROFLMAO Ontop she want prayers, prayers for what exactly?!!! OP are u a pastor? I understand by ur postings that u r a nice guy and u r in a very difficult position and might not be able to take to tai2 candid advice. I also believe that no matter how hard u try to shake off this girl she could still come calling. She understands your weakness and she is riding on it. Get yourself together and leave, consume ur time with something else.

I believe u r a christian and God has ways of revealing hidden secrets to us. God has revealed it to u its up to you to act now. Wisdom is the principal thing not love and wisdom involves sacrifice and pain. Remember as u lay ur bed so,
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by oniema(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
Pity u are this blinded by love, a shame u still dont want to take to advice, why then are u here on NL?
The truth is exposed, its not easy still you ave to let go else u'll ever regret giving her a second chance.

I once gave a GF of mine a second chance and till now still regretting it, so wise up and be a man.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2010
@OP wat up.update us with what is going on incase you need more advice or did you finally accept her back and ashame to tell us.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by movers82(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2010
Quit the whining and focus on d life u have ahead of you and make something substantial out it instead of concentrating your energy on a girl that has chosen to be a bitch.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Stanfordx: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2010
Folks,i hv left her for my own gud long time ago.Tanks u all for ur advices.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by lajjy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy try begin forget about her, she is playing smart cos she knws u luv her. be careful with her, she has fallen for the mans money but needs u 4 husband, so she will always want u around, just try other ladies , i knw it wil nt b easy, but the sooner the better 4 u, life goes on.ADMIT IT, u dont trust her anymore and your love for her is now unstable. dont keep a relationship u cant trust your partner cos it is the foundation of every relationship not love. Take kia

LMAO with this thread. WITH THE ABOVE POST, U MAKE SENSE DIEEEEEEEEE, ONLY THE WEAK-HEARTED MAN ARE AFRAID OF MAKING FIRM DECISIONS

Guy, if u like urself, Q-U-I-T.,, I KNOW IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO BUT AM TELLING YOU FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE THAT IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN IN YOUR LIFE.

Love is not blind; it is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard------- BE A MAN, BE RESOLUTE TO TAKE FIRM DECISION, BUT IF U CANNOT, U MUST BE READY TO PROVE WITH ALL EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE YET TO BE SEXUALLY INVOLVED---- THEN HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT,,,,,,,

I THINK YOU SHOULD START ADJUSTING YOUR LIFE TO HOW TO TURN YOUR WOUNDS TO WISDOM,,,,,,,, i no say the girl don wound u seriously,e dey be like that at times.

HOWEVER, DONT RUSH INTO TAKING DECISIONS , BE EXTRA WISE WITH HER NOW COS SHE IS NOT ONLY YOURS,,.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Stanfordx: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
lajjy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy try begin forget about her, she is playing smart cos she knws u luv her. be careful with her, she has fallen for the mans money but needs u 4 husband, so she will always want u around, just try other ladies , i knw it wil nt b easy, but the sooner the better 4 u, life goes on.ADMIT IT, u dont trust her anymore and your love for her is now unstable. dont keep a relationship u cant trust your partner  cos it is the foundation of every relationship not love. Take kia

LMAO with this thread. WITH THE ABOVE POST, U MAKE SENSE DIEEEEEEEEE, ONLY THE WEAK-HEARTED MAN ARE AFRAID OF MAKING FIRM DECISIONS

Guy, if u like urself, Q-U-I-T.,,  I KNOW IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO BUT AM TELLING YOU FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE THAT IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN IN YOUR LIFE.

Love is not blind; it is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard------- BE A MAN, BE RESOLUTE TO TAKE FIRM DECISION, BUT IF U CANNOT, U MUST BE READY TO PROVE WITH ALL EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE YET TO BE SEXUALLY INVOLVED---- THEN HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT,,,,,,,

I THINK YOU SHOULD START ADJUSTING YOUR LIFE TO HOW TO TURN YOUR WOUNDS TO WISDOM,,,,,,,, i no say the girl don wound u seriously,e dey be like that at times.

HOWEVER, DONT RUSH INTO TAKING DECISIONS , BE EXTRA WISE WITH HER NOW COS SHE IS NOT ONLY YOURS,,.

am done with her public pussy and have found a dedicated gurl 4marriage.Al d same tanks 4ur moral advice.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by watchme(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
Come on dude, anambra is not too far from owerri they share a common boundary. So it will be better if u pay her a surprising visit and get some1 else from the bank probably a guy to help u and track her

1 Like

Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Luckysbab: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2023
How did this eventually end though?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Olokobintin: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
I was moved when she told you to put her in your prayers. Truly, I must admit that anybody can fall into a temptation. Even the Bible tell us to pray against it.

So therefore, I am going to pray for her with the anointing of our nairaland Papa aka Falseprohet, that every spirit of cheat that will make her fall into temptation, I bind you by the power vested on our nairaland Papa aka Falseprohet to leave her ngwan ngwan.

But if eventually she cheated on you, and then you don't want to continue with the relationship. As you already know me the king of leftovers, kindly pass her to me.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by okoroemeka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Stanfordx:
Dear Nairalanders,i am been emotionally worried over my girl.My girl who started her I.T in january this year at the one of the oldest bank in Naija located at owerri,imo state capital .She is a personal secr. to the bank manager,who is a married man.My girl always tells me that this man always disturbs her sexually from the first day she started working but doesn't dance to his tune to the extent that he calls her sweet heart and instructed her not to answer him back with SIR whenever he calls her.She rightly told me that he has been asking her out always but she never agrees to it.She told me she will never date a married man that she loves me and will never hurt me.But One faithful day she came to my place,surprisely i collected her phone and checked her messages both the one she sent but couldn't believed what i saw.Firstly,she wrote to the man that she is emotionally been violently on how other girls from outside the bank premises are coming to see him that she doesn't like it then the bank manager replied and said swthrt,pls dnt be so harsh to my visitors,that those girls thought that i has money as a bank manager that whenever you want me to take you out i will.She wrote back and said whenever you want us to go out that the wish is his and it wil be ok by her.When i read the whole text i showed her immediately she deleted it all and said that she doesn't have anything with him and will not date his manager,that she knows what she is doing that i should always put her in my prayers.I believe there is others things happening in that office which i don't know.The worst part of these all,is that i love this girl so much.She always cries for me whenever am asking her questions,that i use to accuse her and don't trust her.Pls,advice me on what to do,is she telling me the truth?.Is this kind of girl good for me?.After seen all the text that she sent and the ones the banker manager sent her,she still tells me there is nothing going on between them.What will I do?.Stanfordx. 
don't be naive,have an open mind but bear it in mind that close proximity makes the chances of cheating higher,master your emotions and sentiments,it might not be easy as a young man but whatever you see you take that is called experience.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by anthonyuncle(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
see as she dey manipulate you

1 Like

Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Moneyyman: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
2010!

E don tey babes dey GBA guys, and e don tey men dey simp for love 😂 grin
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Olarewaju89: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op, dey play ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Preference In Complexion? / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Would You Slap Your wife/husband If You Were Offered US$200,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.