Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,854 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister (888 Views)

IMF Should Provide Alternatives To Nigeria If Loans From China Is Bad - Elumelu / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC / How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by dammy13(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
​​Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enelamah, says Nigerian government was creating an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

Enelamah said that government’s loans and grants were being accessed by some firms.

He assured that this will drive the growth of the Small and Medium-scale Enterprises in the country.

He added that the intervention projects would reduce unemployment among the teeming youths.

The minister spoke at the Accelerate Labs project aimed to activate and promote entrepreneurial skills of youths and start-ups.

It also seeks to equip 2,160 youths across the six geo-political zones.

Enelamah, represented by his Special Adviser, Olubunmi Adeboye, said, “As a ministry of industry and investment, we actually have a project, the Growth and Employment project which is one that we are actually coordinating.

“Grants are given specifically to the SMEs and businesses that have ideas across agriculture and technology all over the country.”

http://fabinfos.com/unemployed-youths-can-now-get-loans-nigerian-govt-minister/

Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Most especially wailers
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by Evablizin(f): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2017
tongue
Yes including Fat and Thin Zombies they can get the loan too lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by rose54321: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmm. Sketchy, no details on the process of application. How exactly does this help the unemployed youth??

Good initiative with little or no publicity.
Most a times People cannot benefit from what they know nothing about.
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by sarrki(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Yes including Fat and Thin Zombies they can get the loan too lipsrsealed

My dear morning
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
Most especially wailers

Don't wake Bob Marley up
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by Evablizin(f): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2017
grin

Good morning sir,how will i get the loan as a good wailer?
I'm ready to apply

Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

I'm ready to apply

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5885603_akilacoach_jpeg55a1e0c7e412a7d14ec9a6b7c39617f8
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Say God!
Re: Unemployed Youths Can Now Get Loans From Nigerian Govt – Minister by sarrki(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

I'm ready to apply

Look for something you can tapped into

Like agriculture, mining and other entrepreneurial stuffs you can get into. With your certificate you are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holiday For Independent Day Celebration / PHOTOS: UPP Guber Candidat Osita Chidoka Officially Flags Of Campaign In Anambra / The British Did Not Capture Oba Ovaramwen (photo Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.