Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,401 members, 7,929,258 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] (2386 Views)

NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates / Npower Shortlisted Candidates – See List Successful Candidates 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2017
N-power List of Shortlisted Candidates for 2017
Recruitment Exercise Selection is now Out so you
can check yours.
The Npower Nigeria administration has discharged
the rundown of effective candidates’ names for first
and second bunch enlistment practice 2017.
The N-Power program is connected to the Federal
Government’s arrangements in the financial, work
and social improvement fields. N-Power tends to
the test of youth joblessness by giving a structure
to huge scale and pertinent work aptitudes
procurement and improvement while connecting its
center and results to settling insufficient open
administrations and empowering the bigger
economy.
read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/npower-selection-list-of-shortlisted-candidates-2017-1st-2nd-batch/

Re: Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] by Ara99: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks. I don't know if it is my phone, but how does one login. Of I try going through the apply tabs it keeps giving me ''assessment closed'
Re: Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] by bholugodson(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Same with me o...i don't think d info is genuine
Re: Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] by PROFYEMIGHT(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
I was trying it too but abortive...i think the info is not genuine..

(1) (Reply)

*perform Your Duties With Due Diligence - DG Ibrahim Charges Corps Members* / 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Camp Venue Changes / Enugu State Batch C 2018 Corpers Let's Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.