Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (77447 Views)

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by younglleo: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
see there useless heads
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Samusu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
wink
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by NLbully(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
The rainbow sign to cover his torn asshole

Awon oloshi
you self dey talk?? what's the difference between what you always display on NL and What the guys are displaying...#BothStupidity

3 Likes

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Kenturkey048(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
ebujany:
Well well well, what can I say? He with out sin cast the first stone
this kind of sin??
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by isahsalee: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gay thing, stop deceiving people
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
iamJ:
feel like spitting, its ugly
your profile pics, will show it to my man, somehow very correct, but dating a handsome guy is hell! ussh undecided
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by blackpanda: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
smh

what is your business amebo grin
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
ebujany:
Well well well, what can I say? He with out sin cast the first stone
I am not a religious person but this verse has been over used. That no one is without sin doesn't mean the world should accept wrong either .if we were all to go by that logic then there should be no need for discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by centoke30(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mmmmmmmh.. their life, their headache.. my life, my happiness grin

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
I hope some people here are not trying to suppress our disdain for homosexuality through subconscious reprogramming. I know how these things work. The disdain for homosexuality is healthy for the existence of man and must be sustained.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by holysainbj(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok let me clear this
I looked up the profile of the idiot and funny enough we have a mutual friend..like wtf! I proceeded to check who it was and behold it was my friend who I know very well is gay and had made advances towards me, had to sit the guy down n told him not to try such with me. Am not concluding that guy up there is gay but am just saying he's a friend to my friend who is gay and then this picture, I rest my case

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Femistico(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wtf is all dis oh lawd...i tot we've not legalised homosexuality in Nigeria, why cnt this people be arrested and jailed.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Shortyy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
samsam2019:
2 guys

And the rainbow sign is the gay pride symbol
Pliz where's the rainbow?

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Everyone knows PH is the Gay capital of Nigeria.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by blackpanda: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am not a religious person but this verse has been over used. That no one is without sin doesn't mean the world should accept wrong either .if we were all to go by that logic then there should be no need for discipline.

But they are not begging u to accept them. They are busy loving up and taking picks, you really shouldnt be bothered with that. Just look away since u dont like it

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Odianose13(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Do these people have parents? As in, do they even know they would have children tomorrow after these youthful foolishness? 5 years later after you have changed ur lifestyle for good - a responsible man with a good home, Facebook will remind you under a "Memories" notification and your good child will see this pic first and ask questions. What will they say?
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
If you have ever engaged in fornication or masturbation... Please try and shut up and be more concerned with the salvation of your own soul...
We are all sinners...

bros you nailed it....u see..i'm tired of telling them that hell fire is not different types..may be different sections but its still the same hell...they think God will send gays to hell and grant them bail for not being gay...if your name is not in the book of life and you know u are and active sinner...why u dey talk ni??

The same grace that has appeared to you a fornicator to repent and forsake your sins has also appeard unto all men including gays(its in the bible)....
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Sleyanya1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
The shades and contours suggests that's a male ( From an Artist's Perspective), However in the second photo I could agree that the person could be a female
that has knocked knees & a masculine physique.

To draw an even line I think that's a Hermaphrodite cheesy

Nudes are now trending in Nigerian social media.

We are using Good Media to portray even more senseless stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by AdonaiRoofing(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gay guys

Contact us for all your roofing ,water collector and roof maintenance jiobs
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by DRISKLEF(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm amazed that most people over rule the posibility of that seemingly masculine person being a female. Truth is most females without the fake hairs or wigs are simply ugly apes feeling fly.

I don't think that's a male until his genital is confirmed. Even if it is, they own their body. Allow them be.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by MTKbudapest(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
They are same sex no doubt.
I can bet my last buck on this.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
blackpanda:

But they are not begging u to accept them. They are busy loving up and taking picks, you really shouldnt be bothered with that. Just look away since u dont like it
I bet we can all look away too when people commit other vices since we don't like it too,since it doesn't concern us. Anyway alot if things have gone wrong in the world, so having warped up opinions about certain issues is the norm.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by lebete3000: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stellie:
ewwwwww can today just get any beta....?? Dis is soooo disgustin..yanch spanchers

Lol.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by TopGunFighter: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kolababe:
This loved up photo of a Portharcourt guy named Victor Johnson with his lover is currently sparking debate on social media. It is not the first time we have seen photos of this nature, however the supposed lover doesn't look like what you normally expect-the person whose back view we can only see looks more like a man and this is making most people suspect that they are a gay couple. But we ofcourse know that when some thick women go on a lowcut hairstyle, that is how they look.

While many are calling for the arrest of the couple, some Nigerians are saying people should not jump into conclusiom and label them gay until they confirm the gender of the other person.

Well, if they are gays, we are hereby reporting the crime and the police should do its job. However, if they are a heterosexual couple, we doubt if they have broken any law

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7058
idiot that's a man see his skull that's not the skull of a woman
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Kaymaxine(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Even if na female u follow snap...ori e ti daru.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by royalamour(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
If you have ever engaged in fornication or masturbation... Please try and shut up and be more concerned with the salvation of your own soul...
We are all sinners...

We know you guys.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by royalamour(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bastard dirty things.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by waleco2008: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Brothers and sisters we are in the end time Christ Is coming soon let us give our life to Christ, despite our sins Christ love us. Pls my brother and sister John 3 vs 16 he gave his son that whoever believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life Pls.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by royalamour(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bridgetania:

bros you nailed it....u see..i'm tired of telling them that hell fire is not different types..may be different sections but its still the same hell...they think God will send gays to hell and grant them bail for not being gay...if your name is not in the book of life and you know u are and active sinner...why u dey talk ni??

The same grace that has appeared to you a fornicator to repent and forsake your sins has also appeard unto all men including gays(its in the bible)....

Stop trying to justify this irritating act. It is senseless.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by owoshuyi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
the guy who snapped d pics has said it all to clear ur doubts. He also laffed it off and said he's not from PH. Wetin una want again? Nigerians always taking panadol for someone else's headache.
Re: "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Can you prove that they are having sex

Monkeys!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.