Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,403 members, 7,908,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) (42696 Views)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
I love people that don't give up despite great obstacles. Very touching mini-autobiography.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by stonemasonn: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
zulex880:
Two different shops lol
The other picture was actually added to spice up the story sad
Anyways God bless her handwork
its the same shop, observe well.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
What made her female when I can't see any breastz, no nyash, just some scary frog eyes and rabbit incisors.

No need to stress myself, your Monica says it all grin grin grin grin
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
bleskid:
she no sabi bab abeg... It is because na woman

Have this.

Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by linearity: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is it a he or a she? OP expansiate and differentiate.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op, come to Akunba Akoko in Ondo state there are female barbers
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
tossie101:
SHe is hard working no doubt.
But...........
but what? Your bad belle wan start abi?
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Shatap there! So because she is a barber,slay mamas and queens should stop slaying or be a barber as well or WTF are you saying? What has slay wateva got to do with this?she can as well slay if she likes,stop spewing thrash here, post with sense next time.
one of the slay queen is already mad.......the first person to comment in this post really said that slay queens won't like this
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
zulex880:
Two different shops lol The other picture was actually added to spice up the story sad Anyways God bless her handwork
its the same shop, look at the tiles.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
donblade85555:
one of the slay queen is already mad.......the first person to comment in this post really said that slay queens won't like this
Is like your brain is paining you
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gwazah:
Good for her! its far better than prostitution.

BodyHawker won't like this
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by gideonuche(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
smiley[i][/i]May God crown your effort. [b]May God crown your effort. [/b]May God crown your effort.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by decimal70: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well-done bae God bless you.
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
tossie101:
SHe is hard working no doubt. But...........
she be lez...99.9% sure

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Phargbemmy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
@Onaopemipo, if you are reading this its me PHARGz.

You are simply a bundle of talents and I know that soon, and very soon you will blow on your writing talents.

God bless you dear
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Case of what a man can do,a woman can do too

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by ayamprecious: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
I got a bicycle ( what I do when depressed, I gift myself

This her statement go the better of me

I will learn this simple rule
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Shatap there! So because she is a barber,slay mamas and queens should stop slaying or be a barber as well or WTF are you saying? What has slay wateva got to do with this?she can as well slay if she likes,stop spewing thrash here, post with sense next time.
you lack home training.. Can't you comment without insulting someone You better don't quote me again...
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Lexzytee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
I love all dis kind of grls
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Is like your brain is paining you
more than two days now....I took paracetamol, panadol yet I still feel the pain
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
She resemble man

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Oluwafreshing(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
What made her female when I can't see any breastz, no nyash, just some scary frog eyes and rabbit incisors.

your name says it all my Guy. you're the realest
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by bleskid: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Have this.
oyo
Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
profnigga:
nah chalk e dey use draw d shape ni?

dis one nah Zappa punk ooooo, or accident victim
hahahahahahahah epic

Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Guys, please let's stop making it seem as if the only good thing our women are capable of is... you know?

Women can become programmers. Women can become inventors, writers, researchers, scientists, and so on...

Women can equally play well in all those areas that are even considered male dominated.

Maybe, this is the type of lesson we should start giving to our young daughters...

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Smart lady, if she wanna make more money, let her be in bikini, she will be going home nightly with Ghana must go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.