Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,639 members, 7,882,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months (9166 Views)

FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months / FIRS Generates N1.7trn In First Quarter Of 2018 / FIRS Generates N2.11tn In Seven Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
cstr1000:

So what is there to Jubilate if the only thing buhari is going to do with the money is pay salaries.
Is that your idea of change?
Lol... Who is jubilating?

Meanwhile regarding your question on whether that's your idea of change, whilst it is not my idea of change, it is still a tiny step better than the last admin who started borrowing to pay salaries as soon as oil price dropped. Just FYI, Nigeria was still producing 2.2million bpd of oil and oil still sold up to $65/barrel, but in February 2015, FG borrowed over $2bn to offset FG civil servant salaries and at the time, 28 states across the federation were owing salaries. Today, the meagre FIRS income at least pays off FG civil servant salaries and the FG has bailed out states twice which has made the number of states owing salaries to reduce drastically.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
APC Government officials looting citizens with no mercies at all.

Every week banks are deducting 50 to 100 Naira from my accounts even when I do no transaction.
Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by ademola020(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Foolish people
Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
ChiefMarumba:
This is an indicative that Nigeria, with a good leadership and prudential management, oil would be a secondary source of income for our Economy.
brilliant
Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by BedLam: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
BigBen10:

Did you know that a few years ago. We were a country without numbers. No data just guessing. How can/did we plan with that? We should learn to see our success, recognize our progress and push forward not blanket every news item as rubbish.
You didn't get my point. Move on.
Re: FIRS Generates N2trn In 7 Months by Taiwo20(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oga Fowler more power to your elbow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Hello U Wanna Buy Some Things In India / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.