Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,747 members, 7,924,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (41769 Views)

Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Nikki Minaj Sends Out Serious Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Halancornell(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Ok. .but no beans to fry na undecided
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by obo389(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Anyway rd everybodys right to dream big. grin
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by okpaire(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
d guy dy form boss
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Who is skales?

Where's he from & where does he reside?
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2017
misplaced priority.
His mumu never do. it lives on
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Yahoo boys don get this one
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by EXLOVER(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2017
toyinjimoh:
What are u feeling like nothing is special abt nicki, everything abt her body is fake....Alicia keys mi girl
you still not making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Damfostopper(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2017
pls what is skales?.... na fish name or na Android application

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
This one mumu no go ever clear,if not Banky who is he,even still now ,ungrateful child
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by okerekeikpo: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
With ur dead career? Who even knws skales?
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by kharyourdeyy: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2017
You can lie
Anyway Please I want to see the screenshots of the DMS grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Infamous(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2017
These people cannot let personal things be personal
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by ritababe(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2017
ReGGieRazkal:
So what is he feeling like undecided Skales needs help in his music career but pride won't allow him seek for help.
exactly, pride will kill him.
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by tragergeorge(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2017
veekid:
Ingrate! That's how they reason
no answer the goat, na music e DE sing so, wetin be gba gu du gban
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Maxvasia(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2017
These yahoo guys are crazy mehn! Messing with his head like his head is a chess board. shocked
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Youngadvocate(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2017
goldbim:
This guy knows how to blab well!what kind of ungrateful statement is this?
Also, Skales also said it was never his intention to sign with Banky W’s Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) but financial constraints forced him to join the record label @least BankyW's record label gave him the platform to shine now!

You should have digested what he said. He meant he was elated to be receiving DMs from her till now, after their collabo.

Comprehend before you rush into criticisms. As for EME, I think if you can't judge Wizkid for leaving you have no morale to judge skales.

Unless you are in the industry, you won't know how these stuffs work.
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Rozaytee: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2017
I smell lies...
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by ikorodureporta: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Skales, insyde you & Lil Wayne, who look lyk persin pass?? Why u dey happy about wetin Wayne don abandon?? You need some resetting 4 dt hd.....

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by mustafa006: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2017
How does DM from Nicki minaj help his dying career
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by bigplayerz(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Weh done sir..we`all know ur lieing game is A1. Me sef Blue ivy na my daughter because i had a one nightstand with beyonce grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by ogbu80(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2017
This Nicki sef she no de age atall.....always in perfect shape!
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by sammyswiss360(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2017
pls whats the meaning of DMs?
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by bleskid: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Xerox01:
We should fry Breeze abi?
u go carry first for nothing
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by maxbarry(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2017
You are lucky bros,l even her with passion
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2017
He is the sincere of them all.
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Collins10(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2017
KingOvo:
Big shoutout to Skales all the plaudits he's getting now is deserving. Dude was booted out of EME for the wilderness of oblivion but look at where he is now.
This is a wake up call to everybody who has been talked down, who has been told by people they consider as leaders that they are not enough, that they cannot become who they know they can be, don't mind them, you can be the best of you through dedication, hardwork and consistency. NEVER GIVE UP

Btw Banky reading this right now grin grin grin
Seriously, Sir? So Skales has made it in life because Nicki Minaj sent him a DM (of which you dont even know how true it is)?. So Banky will be so pained all because Nicki sent Skales a DM? Chai! Surprise me some more.
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by Benekruku(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
toyinjimoh:
What are u feeling like nothing is special abt nicki, everything abt her body is fake....Alicia keys mi girl

How about Iggy Azalea? wink
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by NothingDoMe: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2017
If there's any woman I want to lay with its nikki Minaj. That woman body dey spoil my head. Sexy Sexy goddess
Re: Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" by KingOvo(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Collins10:
Seriously, Sir? So Skales has made it in life because Nicki Minaj sent him a DM (of which you dont even know how true it is)?. So Banky will be so pained all because Nicki sent Skales a DM? Chai! Surprise me some more.
It is a known fact that Skales has made it in the Nigerian music scene on his own. and yes Banky should be pained, not because of the DM as you have inferred, but because the rejected stone has become the cornerstone angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ekeinde Gets Admission In University In Los Angeles / Tolu Bally Acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (Photos) / Munachi Abii In Sexy Beach Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.