Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,109 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death (22747 Views)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by Thobiy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
oladeebo:
Something must be wrong with igbo, why toy with the life of innocent man!
God forgive you people.
I was socked yesterday when I hear the news!
pity!
ifyalways:

Ibadan man, it's shocked not socked, biko.

ify, do it jejely
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by discusant: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
kazantip:

Na una vote am, na uno go dey suffer am..

Yeah, bros,

in the history of elections in my Orlu lga, no governorship candidate has ever got the massive support and highest number of votes in my lga more than Rochas Okorocha in 2011.

But we did not know that Rochas had a deep grudge against our lga.
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by talk2percy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
U never see anything, Rochas U remembered vividly when u mounted the podium with ur whole family on May 29th 2011 on the day of ur swearing-in and sworn with ur family? U never see anything. And u are doing opposite of what u said that day. U and ur family go hear am, na u involved them. U think say we don forget? U have rubbished Imo state...we go watch and see...
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by oladeebo: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:

garaout there!
what the English need in term of human life!
even if you didn't love okorocha!
what concern his son?
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by Omolabasky: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:

Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by Omolabasky: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=Omolabasky post=60195794][/quote]You should have known is a typo graphical error. ITK over sabi.
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by smartiyke78: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okoroauwsa may b hidding unda d power of his "ogboni fraternity" bur God wil surely disarm, expose nd ludge him into dsame place he has ludged so many imolites nva 2 come out again in dis life directly nd indirectly !!!!
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by oladeebo: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
eyeview:

You were only socked and you are talking.
Me, i was shoed at how people can canvass such a sandal.
you were shoed!
hun-un!
Re: “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow Thank God ooooo. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.